Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have found this race through the code words listing and several other listings where one can use a drop down selection to selection the spirit they want, but I know NOTHING about them. I DO know that there is a pull, a pull to know more...a pull to learn about this race and dare I say interact with one. Google however is useless in this pursuit. So I humbly ask, does anyone know anything about them?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The Creepy Crew, including Ash, are working on the backlog of items that built up during Hurticane Irma, when the office was closed for a few days so folks could prepare to with evacuate or hunker down. I suspect he isn't checking the forum just now. Having said that, the links above should be a good start. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm?

From HD before, they said kamui is Japanese divine spirit, perhaps equivalent to devata but DA and in Japan.

From supernaturalcreatures.org:
Origin: Ainu (Japan)

The Kamui are the spirits of the Ainu people, an indigenous ethnic group of Japan. The word Kamui is very similar to Kami and the spirits are alike in nature. Kamui are innumerable. Some have distinct personalities and names and maintain relationships with people. Others are localized spirits identified with specific land formations such as trees and rocks.
http://supernaturalcreatures.org/encyclopedia/kamui/
implying that kami and kamui are similar, but perhaps kamui is older.

But hopefully Ash & Mags update the encyclopedia soon : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

From a manga that I recently really into, kamui is the definition of divine spirit/alike to god that lingers in earth plane. They can be everywhere (which make me think their belief is similar to animism).
Ainus are hunters, they live in the woods and their wisdom are strongly dependent on where they based. For example, deers are considered kamuy to one tribe but not to another, simply because at the latter deers are abundant so the people merely see them as stock.
They also have belief that is alike to heaven/hell concept. An animal that killed human would turn into Wen Kamuy (evil god), and their meat should not be consumed, unless you want to go to hell. Ainus consider themselves giving honor to the kamuy when they kill their prey, as they are only killing to preserve, and doing so will open a path to the kamuy that trapped in phsyical plane.
Feel free to cmiiw, I wrote this based on what I remember >.<

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

There is finally a shop description yay!

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... kamuy.html

This kind of makes me think of a poltergeist in some ways; but more supportive/involved

Return to “Dark Arts”