Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:EVERYONE MADE IT THROUGH SAFELY. THE OFFICE WAS WITHOUT POWER UNTIL YESTERDAY & STILL DO NOT HAVE INTERNET IN THE OFFICE. STAFF ARE USING THEIR PHONES AS HOT SPOTS FOR INTERNET ACCESS SO THINGS ARE A LITTLE SLOWER THAN USUAL. THE OFFICE WAS CLOSED BETWEEN LAST FRIDAY UNTIL TUESDAY OF THIS WEEK SO SHIPPING WILL BE UP TO A WEEK BEHIND UNTIL WE GET CAUGHT UP.

ANY SCHEDULED SERVICES & ALL WORK PERFORMED FOR SPELLS, SPIRITS, ENTITIES, ETC CONTINUED AS NORMAL BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED INTERNET OR ELECTRICITY TO DO THE WORK WE DO (OBVIOUSLY).

THIS IS THE FIRST DAY ALL STAFF WAS ABLE TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE & EVERYONE IS WORKING HARD TO GET CAUGHT UP SO BE PATIENT FOR ORDERS & HD TICKET ANSWERS.
Thanks Ash, glad everyone is ok, including your office!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

Return to “Messages & Updates”