Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

I'll keep this as brief as possible. My wife and I got together two years ago and have ran into a scourge of paranormal activity at our house. Now the source is evil. I don't say black magic as I know enough that magic is neautral and is a tool but it IS dark energy and very evil. Demons have haunted us and caused physical damage.

The source is a very old friend of mine who turned to the dark arts and blood rituals/devil worship. Him and some others that used to be friends of mine have conspired against me and are dead set of destroying my marriage and have stated this intention. The WHY I don't know but they have been at this for near about 18 months and have done everything in their power to not only stop us from getting married to causing divorce. Here's a short list of things they've done:
Breaking and entering my home,
Theft of banking and personal information,
Hacking of my banking and personal/social accounts,
Messaging relatives and friends as me or others stirring up trouble and lies,
Drawing of satanic sumbols on my vehicles and home,
Blood sacrifices in nearby forests,
Destruction of property and vehicles,
Attempted to run us off the road and or followed my family around making threats from random numbers, etc.

Very very evil stuff folks and dark energies and magic has been used. I'm newer to the magic side of paranormal and have been able to stop them every now and then at best by keeping positive and cleansing the home etc. I need help here and suggestions as to how to actually combat and defend my family from these people. We've been unable to catch them legally as they do very well to hide. Thank you for any help!

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Oh, yikes! The first thing that came to mind was this.

In addition to the above, I would put in an emergency support ticket with CH, and consider a restraining order and perhaps adding some video surveillance to your home to catch these people in the act.

So sorry to hear about these troubles. I hope that it gets resolved. Best of luck to you and your wife!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I always wonder what on earth is the matter with people who embark on campaigns of malice like this.

There will be no shortage of metaphysical responses here, but I can't help but mention that most of what was described above is also criminal activity. It would be their just desserts if they wound up explaining themselves to a judge for the breaking and entering, vandalism, theft, harassment, and so on. Depending on where you are and what the laws are regarding blood sacrifices done for religious purposes, they might also be able to be charged with animal cruelty.

Therefore, if it's at all possible, can you get an alarm system and security cameras installed in and around your home? Also consider having a dashboard camera in each of your cars and using it at all times. TWO cameras, even, if you think it's worthwhile to have one for the back window as well as for the windshield. Attempting to run someone off the road sounds like attempted murder to me, and there are some pretty long prison sentences handed down for that. Work with the local police and establish a paper trail of everything that happens. Keep a detailed journal of any events that happen and when, as well as steps you have taken to prevent or combat their harassment.

I hope that you are not only able to be rid of the harassment on the physical and metaphysical levels, but you get the satisfaction of seeing them attempt to explain themselves in a court of law. If they're lucky, they will be caught, prosecuted, and get pulled off that destructive path, BEFORE whatever malevolent being they've gotten involved with turns around and destroys them, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

They sound like a bunch of crazies rather than actual dark magick users, which unfortunately pop up places. It sounds like you need to get the authorities involved, if they've stolen from you and hacked into your bank accounts among other things, which is highly illegal and needs to be dealt with.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you all SO MUCH for the concern and replies! As far as the police and legal issues are concerned that is being done. Surveillance is being installed as funding allows but that's tough on a tight budget.

I WILL tell you that it's not JUST crazies. There is indeed dark arts being used as I have seen a heavy amount of paranormal/spiritual activity and influence on the household. What my concern is is how to combat that negative energy and possibly reverse it back onto the people using it.
For example just last night I was up all night dealing with activity. My daughter was awakened by sudden waves of nausea and my wife kept being hit with sudden waves of heat and cold. My thermostat which sits at a comfy 70 degrees was manipulated during the night to the lowest setting possible. It was FREEZING! I have the ability to see some activity and I've seen shadows move and FEEL soemthing there. Burning sage and herbs does help but I'm looking for more aggressive ways to deal with the entities that are hurting us.

P.S. Can anyone tell me why a person would have a sudden craving of milk? I attribute it to spiritual activity and this person normally doesn't like milk AT ALL. But when there's activity going on they crave it. Is it some kind of energy drain that causes it?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

I'm not sure about the milk, but do you have any protective spirits who you can set to guard against this malicious activity? Volkhs? Wraiths? Chupacabra? Angels?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CrashingDown:
"I'm not sure about the milk, but do you have any protective spirits who you can set to guard against this malicious activity? Volkhs? Wraiths? Chupacabra? Angels?"

I am very new to the spiritual side of things only been doing this two years now. I am only in contact with a human spirit and I've got no knowledge of communicating or dealing with other entities. I've only dealt with demonic/evil spirits, witches both good and bad, and a warloc. Any help on how to begin this? The spririt I communicate with does help me when danger is around but he cannot stop the danger he can only warn me or comfort.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

KnightofAvalon wrote: Any help on how to begin this?
These lists may give you some idea about protective spirits:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... how&cat=79
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

You can find these spirits in the shop. I recommend reading this article, brief as it is, and familiarizing yourself with the available protective spirits. You can find all of them in the shop.

Someone else may want to chime in here, but if you're not terribly familiar with spirit keeping yet, I would think a Volkh might be a good place for you to start since they are not usually particularly chatty with their keeper.

There is a plethora of resources available here in the forum and in the encyclopedia on spirit keeping. If you're not sure where to start, this is a good article for that. Good luck!

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you CrashingDown and darkwing for the help and info!! Yea I've read some here just kind of overwhelmed at all the info at the moment. I'll definitely check those sources out!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”