NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

This might also be of some use to you:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69754.html

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're welcome! Keep us posted. I hope things get sorted out for you quickly. If you haven't already, you and your wife should get rolling on that protective spell I mentioned in my first post to you. That should help quite a lot to keep you two safe.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

UPDATE: Things have gotten much quieter around the home and abroad thanks to protective measures taken and simple things like mediation and learning to keep calm not giving in to fear. Halloween was very quiet and I’ve not dealt with any malicious spirits or entities lately.

The people trying to harm us ARE still active but have lately been kept at bay on the sprititual side though my wife has still been followed and we’ve still received harassing texts but it’s been harmless this far. I’ve implemeted things like Florida water, protection oils and herbs, hexenspeigals and protection spells.

HOWEVER my wife has been under the weather quite randomly here and there with nausea and I’ve come to th conclusion she’s been hexed. Is there any suggestions as to warding off curses and reversal spells? Plenty out there but I’d like to know what’s worked for you.

Anyway thank you all for the positive words suggestions. With a little more time and patience we’ll be on top of this evil that’s persisted on harming our family.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

I strongly recommend bringing a Volkh into your home for protection and hex prevention/removal. You can specify that in your notes to CH about the conjure.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... RDIAN.html

If you have never purchased a spirit binding from CH before, you can request one via the penny offer for newbies.

There are other spirits that are also good at this, but I really think it would be helpful for you to have a Volkh patrolling the home and acting as your metaphysical bodyguard, so to speak.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Following your wife and sending harassing texts are still on the wrong side of the law. Stalking is a crime now in many if not most localities, thank goodness, so you'll have legal recourse if you can catch the creeps in the act.

I like the idea of having a Volkh and any other protective spirits you decide would be a good addition, as they can be on duty 24/7 and accompany you everywhere. Protecting your home is also good, but you also want to have protection ongoing when you leave for work, school, errands, etc.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read,

Yes it is all very illegal and that’s the tip of the iceberg. Most of it is done with fake numbers and (accounts and under cover of darkness and it’s very difficult for law enforcement to be involved although athourites aware of the activity)when it’s mostly things that can’t be seen or proven in a court of law but we KNOW and I know who’s behind it because of the nature of the threats and small clues they leave purposely. So yes I’m building a file on everything that happens and documenting it best I can but right now best thing I’ve been able to do is combat the negative energies and curses they’ve tried to send our way.

I appreciate the feedback and will be ordering a Volkh soon. Any advice on connecting with that entity?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

The nice thing about Volkh is that they really don't require a lot of communication or maintenance from the Keeper to do their job.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

I would still talk to it once in a while, say hello, thank it for its hard work, etc., but they're generally on the quiet side. Let it know what's going on, who/what you'd like it to protect, if you want it to stay in the home or follow you around, etc. Put the vessel in a safe place, and touch/hold it now and then as you talk to it, that sort of thing. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from it much.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yea I’ve read everything I could find on the Volkh it’s very interesting. I guess from my dealing with a human spirit to going to that will be different.

As far as the ordering process, it asks for “Preferred Vessel #1,2,3” etc. Simce it’s my first time ordering is that meaning I’m receiving 3 different vessels or is that just questions to answer?

And it also asks for “sign up for membership” and has “not customer”, diamanté” and others so I assume I put NOT customer right?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

"Preferred vessel" is just that -- what would be your first choice for a vessel? A ring? A bracelet? A stone? A pendant? Etc. Second choice? Third choice? Here's examples of their vessel selection choices.

Here's an explanation of the membership levels.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:"Preferred vessel" is just that -- what would be your first choice for a vessel? A ring? A bracelet? A stone? A pendant? Etc. Second choice? Third choice? Here's examples of their vessel selection choices.

Here's an explanation of the membership levels.
So I recived my Volkh today. Quick question: Where would you suggest I keep the spirit stone and do I just carry the connecting stone with me or wherever I want the spirit to be?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”