Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no idea
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no idea

Hello,

I have some different question to some experienced practitioners here, since I am beginner, or better saying amateur and I am still in doubt if I do order a spirit due to my little self-confidence. Many says that having a spirit is a kind a collaboration or kind a get and give service. I wonder if somebody can explain me, If I do order for example a genie jinn, and of course I will be asking him a various favors like more success in job, life, health, wealth etc, what will look our agreement like, what will I have to give him back as service, what are they like, can smd make me just a simple example ?

thank you in advance

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Well, I would think a Djinn (like any spirit) would appreciate an offering in return for helping you. Depending on the type of Djinn you get, there is information in the CH Encyclopedia that tells you which Djinn likes what (treats) as well as providing their associations, so you can give them incense in the scent they like, or give them a gemstone they are associated with etc.

bojko
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no idea
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no idea

hi Feranox,

thank you for reply, but I am referring a conversation in a chat I had with someone who said that it is a effort and hard work to fulfill the offering in return for spirits ? that is why I made this question actually , just becouse of my curiosity what would look like the "offerings in return"

I need to gain some selfconfidence, but I would so like to have a genie jinn in future, I want to ask him about helping me in many things like occult knowledge and improvements overall areas in my life too.

(english not my native, hope you understand)

thank you again

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Speaking as someone with multiple Djinn, most--not all, but most--of them appreciate any special gesture or gift you make for them, or experience you share with them, as long as it is done with sincerity.

You don't have to make a big production out of it unless they are a Djinn who specifically enjoys ceremony.

I will give you an example. I have several, but out of my main trio of Marid Djinn:
  • * E. enjoys fresh flowers, violet oil, happy music. He'll grant any wish I ask him without needing any special overtures, though he's more inclined to grant ones that are aimed at doing something nice for someone other than myself.
  • * A. is royalty. He enjoys dried lavender (they all do, but him especially), praise, and being asked wishes formally (using ceremony; writing the wish on paper and then burning it seems to be his preferred method).
  • * S. prefers being left alone except when I want her help granting wishes. When I do, she wants me to command it, not ask it.
All of them like it when I play music for them (they all have certain songs they like), and especially when I sing for them. It makes them happy, so it's something I do for them often.

The point being, they are all individuals with their own personalities and they all like different things. You'll find that the best way to give them offerings is to ask them what they like, or take note when they give you signs that they enjoy something. You'll get an unmistakable feeling of contentment and pleasure when they are happy.

Keep in mind that the above Djinn are all Marid--other Djinn types, such as Ifrit, may need a firmer hand or might not appreciate lighthearted offerings like mine.

No matter what type of Djinn you have, you may start with offering some lavender, or a tea light candle (they enjoy the fire), as that is a safe bet for all types, but don't be afraid to explore and find their personal preferences. Honestly, giving them offerings is only a chore if you make it one. Spending time with them and getting to know them, just as they get to know you, is what is important.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
TheAkuma
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Crazy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Akumara

Well i am an Apprentice myself but I am Currently Bonding with 4 spirits at once.

I used myself as a Vessel, invited them into my family, I was nice to them, asked them if they desire something specific, and just being nice to them, to a degree they feel comfortable.

The form of niceness you give an Demon is different than the one you show a dragon. Always try to sympathize with the spirit, learn about them beforehand so you know how to handle them best.

I myself read anything I could find about the characteristics of the spirits I wanted to bind, at the Encyclopedia here and some other sources.

My Tip:
-Be Honest
-Be Direct
-Make your Rules clear
-Know what they like/dislike
-And if you really wanna keep them in your
Family Show them your Appreciation.

Reach out for my Soul,
And I'll try to hold on to yours.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

bump

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”