Recommend an Immortal(s)

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Wulfke wrote:Baron Samedi voodoo god of dead : he decides when someone crosses into the afterlife and when he's not doing that he drinks rum, smokes cigars, chases after women and curses alot.
All hail Baron Samedi
Lol, very good recommendation. I am really tempted to add him to my list.
shiningshadow33 wrote:There are three that jumped to the for front of my mind when you made this topic; Attis (Grecian immortal), Alexaris and Anticetus (twins of victory, Grecian, you get them both together in one binding), the Morrighan (Celtic/Irish immortal).

Articles on Attis and Alexaris&Anticetus can be found on CH encyclopedia, to learn of the Morrighan you must do research yourself, She is a goddess who is one yet three and is connected to a great many things. As one who not only works with Her but also belongs to Her, the 'summary' I can give is; She is death, life, and everything in between. ISO not make this summation lightly.

In terms of my personal interaction with these immortals the personalities I see from them are
Attis; gentle, quite, warm, caring
Alexaris&Anticetus; boisterous, easy to get along with, very caring, FUN, HIGHLY supportive.
The Morrighan; each of those who work with Her, may see a different approach from Her not just based on person but also what is needed at the time, sometimes She is gentle and warm other times She is 'pushy' and brutal. I can say with certainty all those who work with Her become stronger than they were before, She makes and seeks to make those She works with the best they can be.
All wonderful recommendations, especially the Morrighan. I have Irish blood on my mother's side. :) I will definitely consider them, thank you shiningshadow!

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Alright, I placed an order for an Immortal from another Galaxy.
*Rubs hands together* I'm looking forward to what comes of this.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I received my Galactic being info. He is from the Starburst Galaxy, and is of Immortal status. He sounds very interesting, Ash described him as being "dark, cunning and incredibly crafty". I'm looking forward to getting to know him!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo : 0

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:I received my Galactic being info. He is from the Starburst Galaxy, and is of Immortal status. He sounds very interesting, Ash described him as being "dark, cunning and incredibly crafty". I'm looking forward to getting to know him!
A new god/immortal to add to Encyclopedia, got a name from them yet?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I do have a name, but just like my spirits names I won't be sharing it. :p

Ash said (in my Galactic being description) "of Immortal status" and not straight "Immortal" like he does with others. It could be because he is perceived differently in his Galaxy and the closest to best describing him would be "of Immortal status" i.e he is of the same status as Immortals we know of here, yet not the same as our known Immortals. Or it could mean something else. Anyway, I've sent in a HD ticket to verify if there is a difference or not in how he worded this.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I got a reply back from HD and they said this:
Good morning. It would be an actual immortal since it is of immortal status. :)

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Okay, I received my BOGO Immortal RA and the Transylvanian Immortal Gana came through! I officially have my hands full with Immortals now. :lol:

I'm fairly sure it was her that I was looking for in the CH store last month. I remembered seeing a listing for a Transylvanian Immortal ages ago (or so I thought) but I couldn't recall her name, and I couldn't find any Transylvanian Immortal listing. I felt quite sad about that especially since I was called to find her again. I'm extremely happy that she came through!

Return to “Immortals”