Vrykolakas: Experiences?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What are your experiences or knowledge on Vrykolakas? The encyclopedia and listing talks about them as being a very 'werewolf'-like 'vampiric-undead predator' in mannerisms, but their own distinct species in general.

The description of one I have is that they can be very 'moody' overall, but I would like to hear who else has insights/experience? Are they apparently more emotionally orientated than the other types of vampiric beings?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic3017.html
Hopefully others would chime in : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

ServantofJustice wrote:Are they apparently more emotionally orientated than the other types of vampiric beings?
What makes you ask that?

Also, this thread is in the wrong section (as they are not Vampires) so maybe a mod could move it to the Dark Arts section instead.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:Are they apparently more emotionally orientated than the other types of vampiric beings?
What makes you ask that?

Also, this thread is in the wrong section (as they are not Vampires) so maybe a mod could move it to the Dark Arts section instead.
Encyclopedia lists them as so just as stryxes are?(But as the 'undead' type) and as said the part mentioned about being 'moody'.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Maybe I'm missing it, but I can't find where in the Encyclopedia that it says they are "more emotionally orientated than other types of vampiric beings"?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:Maybe I'm missing it, but I can't find where in the Encyclopedia that it says they are "more emotionally orientated than other types of vampiric beings"?
No that was from experience/what I was told but assuming they are then isn't it likely others are?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

It's kind of like asking if John (random name for this example) is "more emotionally orientated than other types of humans".. it's a rather odd question, lol. And to answer that, you'd need to know every other human on the planet in order to compare them and find out which is of course impossible.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Mine seems to be keeping people away from me (yay lol). I sent out a silent "thank you" to him, and I got a firm "what did I do?" response. So I said "that's for keeping people away from me" and he just said "oh". He's going to take some getting used to, as his responses to me lack emotion. Could be how he is, could also be that he needs time to get to know me. I have a feeling he will make a good protector. He likes when I'm in a darker frame of mind (which isn't these days).

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Please keep us updated on your experiences bc there really isn’t a lot of experiences regarding them

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha

Return to “Vampire”