Galactic Beings

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

So I thought I'd open up a new thread for those who have Galactic beings, and would like to share a bit about them. :)

Mine is a Galactic Immortal from the Starburst Galaxy, conjured by CH.

Yesterday my thoughts drifted to him, and he told me he likes a particular song. I hadn't thought about, or listened to that song in a long time. So, I pressed him for other things he likes. Following that, the images got a bit odd and initially I responded with "huh? Oh okay, reeally? Well if that's what you're in to.." then I realised he was pulling my leg. :? That, or he just wasn't willing to reveal much more at this time. Either way, I have a Galactic Immortal who likes to keep me on my toes!

He's not the type to just hand over information (and I completely respect that). I also believe he wants me to exercise my abilities a lot more, while working with him.

Well, that's it for now. What about you guys, do any of you have a Galactic being?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo : 0
Did the description gives a hint of appearance? E.g. humanoid or non-humanoid etc?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Ash said he might manifest in human form, but other then that no description as to what his true form looks like! I'll have to discover that on my own I think. ;)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo : D
Wonder what he thinks about Earth and this galaxy, plus humans and immortals here : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Me too DW!! I will have to ask him. :)

Return to “Dark Arts”