Haunted Curiosities - Dee Dee

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That's not to say that there aren't actual scammers out there, in which if they are that they deserve anything they get as a result should evidence say otherwise. From what everyone's garnered alot of people reported being scammed by her.

Scamming is a disgusting form of predatory behavior, atleast they can be more direct in doing it rather than relying on that. Which they can be made to do if pulled out into the open.
Last edited by HighSkies on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

The community also lost alot of credability, because of such scammers. It's a double edged blade.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Cats wrote:The community also lost alot of credability, because of such scammers. It's a double edged blade.
But so to say apologies if coming off a little harsh but just saying I saw a scammer in the 'god's katanas' thread have a similar case and its truely a despicable act just for anybody in the world whom ever does it.

Especially when it becomes something that might hinder somebody's spiritual growth if they make the wrong decision, then that is evil.

It angers me to see as such, why has humanity overall in general become so extremely dark as a species?

Return to “Sellers You Love”