Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

I had a someone traumatic paranormal experience when I was younger that caused me to lose the sight in my third eye. I've been doing a bit of work with it, with the help of CH, removed by moderator and my spirit family, and I can't help but notice this weird, almost electric feeling just below the middle of my forehead sometimes.

Anyone have any feeling like this? My initial thought was that it might be stress or maybe I had a service booked for that day, but I've been able to rule that out.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

chemseraph wrote:I had a someone traumatic paranormal experience when I was younger that caused me to lose the sight in my third eye. I've been doing a bit of work with it, with the help of CH, removed by moderator and my spirit family, and I can't help but notice this weird, almost electric feeling just below the middle of my forehead sometimes.

Anyone have any feeling like this? My initial thought was that it might be stress or maybe I had a service booked for that day, but I've been able to rule that out.
Can you share what sort of work you do so it can help anybody else who could be on the same path?

What if mine could be damaged as well to some degree because of something that happened either before or during and earlier on in this life? Or that time when a malicious being in my childhood may have attacked me in a semi-dream and semi-awake state?

I'm not sure if I might be in your position too.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Another horrible possibility is what if we could be deceased/dead on the astral and something could have killed/'assassinated' us there like the entity which attacked me in that semi-dream/semi-awake state and its only our spirits that remain? How do we resurrect there if so and is it possible?

Have you ever had dreams of graveyards when asleep or find it hard to remember dreams? What if we could have been killed by something there and are already considered 'dead' in the astral?

We also both live in Australia so what if it could have something to do with the 'spiritual barrier' being extremely unusually/unhealthily thick here as you suggested last time in our geographical location?

Fūjin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
Zodiac:

I get that feeling sometimes, and I've read of many others that describe it as a slight pressure where the third eye is located. This is usually described as a good sign that your third eye is responding to your work on it.

I'm in the same boat as you...just have to keep working on it!

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

How do we 'come back to life' however if something in the astral has killed us already there? Can we get somebody who has abilities to just do a check on both of me and the OP here to see if anything is wrong with our ethereal selves in any way? And if there is repair the wounds/damages or 'resurrect' us somehow?
Last edited by HighSkies on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I don't think I do anything different from anyone else. I usually meditate with my eyes shut in the spare room of my apartment. I shut out the sound of traffic and the other people in my building. Then I focus on my pyramid and try to visualize the space immediately around me in the greatest detail I can comfortably muster. Depending on how far I want to go, I either just stay in the room, or go further and add the apartment, the corridor/stairway, further and further. I don't know if it helps, but it makes me feel good, makes my head hurt, and the burn-like eyes that I see at night even more burned in.

I don't know if it's true for everyone, but my mother and I both have a degree of psychic ability. She's more intuition. I have some of that, and sight. A traumatic experience when she was a child, and the lack of exercising that ability took that away from her for almost three decades, only to start coming back very slowly over the past decade.

I was around 11 when I had mine, and it did the same thing. A few sporadic events that kept me interested in it, but I was too scared to get involved. But there were mediums and clairvoyants that always said it would come back when I was ready. Now I think I'm ready, I walk the path that I accidentally stumbled on when I was a kid.

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:How do we 'come back to life' however if something in the astral has killed us already there? Can we get somebody to check on both of me and the OP here to see if anything is wrong with our ethereal selves? And if there is repair the wounds/damages or 'resurrect' us somehow?
I... Don't think our experiences were the same. Mine was more Physical/Spiritual realm. I don't have that much experience in the Astral.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

chemseraph wrote:I don't think I do anything different from anyone else. I usually meditate with my eyes shut in the spare room of my apartment. I shut out the sound of traffic and the other people in my building. Then I focus on my pyramid and try to visualize the space immediately around me in the greatest detail I can comfortably muster. Depending on how far I want to go, I either just stay in the room, or go further and add the apartment, the corridor/stairway, further and further. I don't know if it helps, but it makes me feel good, makes my head hurt, and the burn-like eyes that I see at night even more burned in.
What 'pyramid' do you mean and what if you don't live in a house but a flat/block? With frequent bird sounds and the occasional car passing by or people talking?

I've tried to visualize the space around me when I walk to different places and can't tell whether that appears is something I've created on my own or really there.

I can for example 'imagine' winged beings flying out of a subway tunnel but then you could say I created that for myself?
chemseraph wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:How do we 'come back to life' however if something in the astral has killed us already there? Can we get somebody to check on both of me and the OP here to see if anything is wrong with our ethereal selves? And if there is repair the wounds/damages or 'resurrect' us somehow?
I... Don't think our experiences were the same. Mine was more Physical/Spiritual realm. I don't have that much experience in the Astral.
People say the 'third eye' is linked to the astral, and I am trying to find out exactly if there is anything ethereally wrong with me in any way. Such as if I have been killed or have any significant damage?

I was brought up in a way where I was taught to go against 'following my instinct' and having to obey 'other more experienced individuals'. There is a mechanism in me which desensitizes me to 'pain/fear' I keep being exposed to more than once or causes me to investigate/research/overthink a 'insecurity' in order to resolve it quickly by taking the problem apart or deconstructing meaning from it(When/if it was emotional abuse).

I stopped becoming afraid of the 'paranormal' despite the ones whom raised me being paranoid and highly afraid of all DA spirits because my fear became desensitized, and I just simply wanted to explore it after.

Btw to anyone else, is there somebody here who can check if I am still alive in the astral or haven't been damaged ethereally in any way?

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

With my first spirit, I bought a pyramid from CH. I'll put a link at the bottom of this post. It's my meditation focus. And I don't see why there'd be a restriction to where you can and can't do it. I'd do it in the middle of a shopping center if I thought it would be better to challenge myself... That room is just my own personal space, where I know I'm safe, and all my spelled and spirited items are there too.

I do things like that if I'm bored on a walk or something. I don't know if it's real or not, but since it's only visible to us, and can't be touched, I would think it's just in the mind.

Hopefully someone can answer your question about the Astral. Not familiar enough with the people on here to know who exactly... I haven't stopped being afraid of the paranormal, just parts of it, and that's only because I know that not only are there worse things out there, but that what I used to be afraid of is probably afraid of them too. That, and my Hellhound. She's great.

7-Stone Pyramid: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/powerful ... r-of-.html

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”