sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Zelda wrote:
Luv_trinity wrote: I'm new here. So could someone tell me what WA, and DA spirit are in reference to?
WA = white art

DA = dark art (also sometimes called gray art)
Also, DA is not the same as BA, black arts, which will always opt for evil when given a choice. DA can choose good or evil.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

I want to know is there is any thing you suppose to do ,or say before making a wish?

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I think it depends on you and which spirit(s) you're working with on the wish(es).

I use the djinn rituals with mine and really do try to keep my mutual respect and appreciation with them. Not saying I don't with all my spirits but with djinn I know that really does play a role. Trying to remember how it was explained but with them it's more about equality than a keeper/spirit relationship where you are "above" them.

For my other wish granting spirits I work with their associations and things I've picked up that I know they enjoy or appreciate. They're working to help make things happen so I like to put in the effort to show that they matter and I care about them being happy as well. If it's an ongoing wish I'll use their association day for more time for them and the rest of the week will just thank them for their help when I'm communicating.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Sorry if this was answered somewhere in the forum, but I was wondering if you could give examples of free-will and non-free-will wishes so we know the difference in classification of wishes! Thanks!

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jackii wrote:Sorry if this was answered somewhere in the forum, but I was wondering if you could give examples of free-will and non-free-will wishes so we know the difference in classification of wishes! Thanks!
Maybe using love as example, the non-free will wish is something like wishing some guy/girl would never leave you, no matter what:/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
surest
neophyte
neophyte

I love this soooooo much.

Esoteric scientist

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

Thanks for posting this about Alya's. I slept with my Cleopatra djinn every night under my pillow while mentally talking to.her all day for about a month and she showed herself in my dream with the Egyptian haircut and clothing. She was not nice to me in the dream the first time but I can still communicate with her after her first appearance in my dream. I didn't leave any offerings by my bedside but will now! She was stunningly beautiful and extremely serious about granting my simple wish. I always start with a very small simple wish to communicate as soon as possible.

TomBom
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I am not yet sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Usidore

And, Bookmarked! lol.

I am going to look now to see if any of you have had some luck. I have a Star Faery, so that's quite lucky!

mazwez
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: undecided
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I have been reading through this thread, and I was wondering, in the encyclopedia on creepy hollows it has a listing for caring for djinn, and there is also one there for caring for dragons. Now the Asian Djinn (Long), is listed as a djinn, but also listed as a dragon, so I guess I'd like to know is how would one go about being respectful to a spirit that may be listed as two different things?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

mazwez wrote:So I have been reading through this thread, and I was wondering, in the encyclopedia on creepy hollows it has a listing for caring for djinn, and there is also one there for caring for dragons. Now the Asian Djinn (Long), is listed as a djinn, but also listed as a dragon, so I guess I'd like to know is how would one go about being respectful to a spirit that may be listed as two different things?
Lol, just be respectful (towards any being). An Asian Djinn is a Dragon with the abilities of a Djinn.

Return to “Seminars”