Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

In the past few days since I made contact with my Butterfly Faery visitor, I've learned a great deal of things from her. We've been communicating via Ouija board (literally just a picture of one on my monitor) through which she has given me the words needed to invoke her. She has also taught me a number of spells at my own request. They're all one-word incantations in faery language, which is a distant offshoot of middle german. It also has 37 unique characters in its alphabet, which is why my faery often has trouble communicating through a latin-derived set of characters.

She says that I am allowed to share these spells with anyone, but be forewarned: She loves playing tricks and, while I am certain none of these will bring any harm, I can't guarantee some of them won't have unforeseen side effects. Use them at your own risk.

Eufoch (uya fawc): Makes you more attuned to faery spirits. Should not be used if you are trying to attune yourself to any specific faery or if you are trying to attune yourself to anything other than faeries.
Glanam (gla nam): Relieves nausea and feelings of illness.
Kecasfew (kay kas fyew): Enhances the likelihood of lucid dreams. Causes sleepiness.
Deecsia (de es sia): Aligns the three bodies.
Odtup (awd tup): Treats certain mental deficiencies. (Executive functioning, organization etc.)
Tarb (tarb): Strengthens the third eye and visualization.
Dishb (deeshb): Makes it easier to hear faeries.
Epsirt (ep sert): Cycles chakra and allows it to flow.
Eidipeh (ey deh pay): Enhances memorization and functional memory.
Diept (dai ept): Organizes thoughts and reduces scatterbrain.

I'm told I can invoke them as much as I like. To get the most out of them, I would recommend meditating with one or more of the words as a mantra. If you have a faery, meditating along with them will likely enhance the effect.

If any of you want to know a spell, ask me and I'll post it! Better yet, if you have a faery of your own you should ask them and post it here to share.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

SupernautThank You for all your time and energy that you put into this.

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Supernaut
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE

As it stands, I rely on Ouija for obtaining faery words and a basic yes-no-maybe twitch for just about everything else in terms of communication. Because of this, there are a lot of important things that don't get conveyed, one of which I really wish I had known before starting this thread. After invoking these words for about two or three hours, I began to feel sick. Nothing serious, just some nausea and a slight sense of an oncoming fever.
My faery informed me that I had used up all my natural magickal power reserves and needed to wait a day or so for them to charge back up. When I ran out, I unknowingly started using my life energy to invoke, which was very gradually taking a toll on me. You know how in some video games or RPGs you have casters that start draining their own HP when they run out of MP? Same basic premise.

In short, if you feel yourself getting sick while invoking a magic word, please stop right away! I don't think it's possible to cause yourself any life-threatening harm in this way, but I would urge you not to use your own vitae for anything unless it was a matter of life or death... or if you have a vampire companion.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

I do hope you start to feel better very soon. If you don't mind may I suggest some Water..Please do Drink a Glass or Two.. As well as maybe Meditate, if you can't then please Listen to a Guided version of Mediation.That will Totally Boost your Natural Energy Up 1hg

Oh Um...I never use the Ouija ...It's a no-no to me. But It's my live and let live , you do as you do kind of a thing. 1hg

Also did you Clear and Shield your Board for Protection before hand coz now You don't feel so well? Makes me think Why?

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Thank you supernaut for sharing these, i dont know if its psychology, i chant gla nam and feel much better off from nausea.

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
Zodiac:

I think it's normal that your energy drained after chanting some spells. Spellwork takes a lot of energy after all! Just be careful and try to figure out your limit.

I can't wait to test these out! Thanks for sharing!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ooooh interesting, all i've learned from my waif fairy is that at one point in time humans ate fairies O_____O

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

LadyWo1f wrote:Ooooh interesting, all i've learned from my waif fairy is that at one point in time humans ate fairies O_____O
The most disturbing thing I've read all night O_o

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Doesn’t almost everything try to eat faeries? My cat constantly tries to eat my fae spirits. Luckily they are just spirits, so they taunt my cat sometimes. 1la

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Did they say how delicious they were??
xD...
Make me wonder why many creature wanna eat them!!

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk

Return to “Faery”