What makes Larvae different from normal human spirits?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm curious to know how they become anything other than human too. Do their souls change? Why and how do they change so much into a different race entirely?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: How exactly and why does this happen? We know not all from murder/suicide and etc become that but Sluaghs are humans who for some reasons becoming involved in those tragedies become a BA spirit?

Rusalkas are also former human spirits that became BA for certain reasons.
If you read the Sluagh's description, you'll notice:
They are not recommended for keeping because they are annoying and difficult to get rid of
And that's why CH classified them as BA. In reality they're probably DA.

Same goes for Rusalka:
They are not recommended for keeping because they cannot be controlled and have an indifference to human life.
But to get at the core of your question. BA energy has a kind of corrosive/contagious longterm effect so if someone is affected by it long enough, they can get infected/infused with it.
I forgot to mention; there is also one more type of human BA or former human called a Dybbuk?

They're DA too or BA? It says they violate free will to complete something they didn't manage to finish then move on after.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ServantofJustice wrote:I forgot to mention; there is also one more type of human BA or former human called a Dybbuk?

They're DA too or BA? It says they violate free will to complete something they didn't manage to finish then move on after.
It is not recommended for keeping because they are difficult to live with and in some rare cases never leave the human.
I'd say DA.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Human”