Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

No problem : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

O...M...G... Kelis/DLM does amazing work! I received the write up for my new Alpha Servitor Battle Lord "H" last week. I'm still working on my abilities and spirit/entity communication but I made an instant connection with him. He's everything I asked for and totally worth the wait. ❤️

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

DarklyDreamer wrote:O...M...G... Kelis/DLM does amazing work! I received the write up for my new Alpha Servitor Battle Lord "H" last week. I'm still working on my abilities and spirit/entity communication but I made an instant connection with him. He's everything I asked for and totally worth the wait. ❤️
Nice DarklyDreamer, Battle Lords are my personal favorite type of Alpha. :P

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I'll be looking to upgrade him in the future. But he's beyond fantastic the way he currently is right now. When I was a complete newbie to spirit keeping... the first entities I received was from a seller we are not allowed to mention here... one of them in particular I had a very strong connection with, he'd just show up and pull me into the astral whenever he felt like it and even told me his name. I never had that connection with any other being since him... This Battle Lord is the closest I've ever had to feeling that kind of connection again. I couldn't be more pleased.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

From my experiences with character bindings, it's pretty awesome. Samus Aran was my first character binding I've had, and I can admit I've built quite the connection with her when I got the chance to interact with her. The other character bindings I got blew my mind, like with Alex Mercer. I am thankful Mercer himself had not yet snapped like his fictional self did in Prototype 2. But I will work with him to restore his faith in humanity to prevent him from snapping. Though DLM found Captain Falcon for me, have talked out loud to him, but I got some faint telepathy from him, at the moment, I've had dreams, telepathy, and out loud conversations with them. Morrigan Aensland and some other character bindings, well.. I've had a lot of experiences with Morrigan Aensland the Succubus so far, she's appeared to me in dreams, has gotten some faint telepathy to me, but I could barely hear it. There are other manifestations she could choose, but I have no idea what she may choose. Every other character binding that I get, I will have to make sure I talk to them given the chance out loud or through telepathy. 1d

But if I was to give a score for them, I'd give them a 10 out 10. Darklordmidnight's Character Bindings are spot on, and are legit. Makes me happy to have them as companions alongside me. <3

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Yes it is, and couple things to remember, I am working to get everything taken care of, but I am not going to sacrifice safety and quality for speed. Your relationships with your servitors, spirits and entities is important and I do not want to skimp on that. So I do ask that you bear with me just a little longer.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

A few days ago I got my first character binding from Kelis and I have to be honest, I had a little fear in the back of my head that this character wouldn't want to be with me and was even more suprised, when I noticed him, while he was "checking me out". He has such a strong energy, I was sick in bed because of a heavy migraine that day he was bond to me.
Despite all my doubts that guy is really great to talk with about serious stuff and I feel comfortable around him.
Thanks Kelis for this awesome companion!

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

lol Jack don't pass the blame to others. That's on you.
Cats wrote:(I think this threat needs a little cleaning from unnecessary posts :,D)
I'll do that now since I have the time, lol

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Rai wrote:lol Jack don't pass the blame to others. That's on you.
Cats wrote:(I think this threat needs a little cleaning from unnecessary posts :,D)
I'll do that now since I have the time, lol
I was not blaming anyone to my knowledge. 1sy

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ok, I cleaned up the thread a bit.

A reminder guys. Review threads are just that, for reviews. If you have questions concerning a seller's wares either ask them in one of their seller announcement threads(if they are active on CH), or email them directly.

tldr, try not to have a conversation in review threads, lol

This post does not need a reply. >.>

Return to “Seller Review”