CH CC Bronze Dragon Trouble, What should I do?

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay, so I've been pretty crummy for the past month unfortunately, I've been at a mental all time low. My dragon isnt helping worth crud, in fact, not even since he first arrived.

I had bought a custom conjure bronze dragon about 5 months back hoping for a good, loyal, talkative dragon that would help sheild my negative thoughts. But oh no, I got the complete opposite.

I have heard ch is VERY strict with sexual creatures (aka they aren't suppose to be sexual). And I have NEVER, EVER wanted a sexual dragon or creatures in general. My dragon legit the next day after arriving/getting him introduced to my spirit family became a sexual nuthouse, nagging over and over about wanting to do all sorts of stuff, to the point it's a chore to make him obey and keep to himself. I find my spirits yell at him often. It's just not a good relationship.

I feel ever since he arrived he has just been an extra chore to deal with, and not a perfect match for me at all. I blame myself for even purchasing him in the first place.

In all honesty, he is a sweet dragon. But he legit only talks seriously to you after you have done what he wants, which I have rarely done. He has broken house rules constantly to the point it takes punishing everyone to get him to obey, which is not my style.

I have never had this problem with my other ch beings but my dragon. For a while I tried seeing if it was a negative spirit or perhaps my thoughts but it has always come back to my dragon acting the same way.

Therefore, I'm considering removing the binding and bridging completely, I 100% do not feel this dragon will be a companion with me for my whole lifetime. I feel he would suite well with a keeper who is willing to have a sexual intimate relationship with him, as this is the only way I see him opening up to you and discussing his life and feelings about things in general like a normal being.

However, I'm going to wait a week to discuss and decide whether or not I should consider the move ethical. I do feel heartbroken I have to do this, I really want him to go to a good keeper and not be mistreated. It's just I feel having him has just been full of grief and has been useless to me. I feel we don't have a relationship at all, just some aquaintence agreement that is very awkward due to his sexual behavior.

If anyone has any advice on the subject please let me know.

I have already talked to my dragon about this and have tried to check negative sources to no avail, most of my spirits deal with protection so it frustrates me a bit on how things are going with my head. And no, my mind and this matter are seperate, I understand how negative thoughts can influence telepathy results but all of my telepathy has been fine except with my dragons behavior.

Also CH still hasn't shipped my cat t shirt like boi it's been 5 dang months gimme my money back 2an

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Yikes! Have you tried contacting CH directly about this, opening a support ticket?

Another thought--have you asked him if he would ease up on the sexual stuff with you if you got him a mate? Perhaps you can get another dragon or sexual spirit to his liking to help satisfy his urges so that when he communicates with you, he's already expended that energy with someone else and can focus better on cultivating his relationship with and obeying you?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:Yikes! Have you tried contacting CH directly about this, opening a support ticket?

Another thought--have you asked him if he would ease up on the sexual stuff with you if you got him a mate? Perhaps you can get another dragon or sexual spirit to his liking to help satisfy his urges so that when he communicates with you, he's already expended that energy with someone else and can focus better on cultivating his relationship with and obeying you?
I've asked him this before but he's only into human gals for some reason, I thought about getting him an elf companion but I don't think I want to set up any spirit up like that. He's not even into succubus (like wtf really)

Plus I am going to make a ticket about the matter soon I've just been busy. I've sent them a ticket on the 2 month mark but I don't think they ever replied or I lost the email maybe idk.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

LadyWo1f wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:Yikes! Have you tried contacting CH directly about this, opening a support ticket?

I've asked him this before but he's only into human gals for some reason, I thought about getting him an elf companion but I don't think I want to set up any spirit up like that. He's not even into succubus (like wtf really)

Plus I am going to make a ticket about the matter soon I've just been busy. I've sent them a ticket on the 2 month mark but I don't think they ever replied or I lost the email maybe idk.
Huh. That's interesting, that he's so into humans. Not even interested in a nympho?

I would definitely send in another ticket, but keep in mind they are going to be pretty slammed and might take a while to respond since I imagine everyone and their brother wants to check on their orders after the hurricane, and I'm sure they have a TON of new orders to deal with from all the crazy sales they've been running.

I'll admit, he sounds like so much of a handful that he's making me heartily curious. I can't help but wonder what it is that's making him so willful and incapable of reining in his needs to the point where he won't obey house rules. Perhaps, like people, even a spirit needs an occasional cleansing or some form of alignment to balance themselves?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

After our chat today, I hope things were cleared up and you two can work on understanding both your cultures and how things get interpretated. Best of luck to both of you, as it can only get better from here. ^^

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Creepy Hollows Crew
Site Admin
Site Admin

Please submit a CH ticket because we are the only people who can speak to your spirit & give you accurate feedback. CH does NOT deal with sexual dragons so you really need to contact us and resolve whatever is really going on.

CH strongly discourages having other "readers" read spirits for a good reason.

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

A sexual spirit saying no to an ubi? wow. just wow. could be an invading trickster spirit but I could be wrong.

1s
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Glad to hear that you're going to send in a HD ticket. I think the most important point has already been said here - CH don't conjure sexual Dragons. But whatever it is that's going on, they (CH) will be able to help you resolve the matter. I'd be interested in hearing what actually happened in the end, but of course only if the OP chooses to share that with us.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

And what's the reason he come to you specially CC cannot be mistaken? Also its better you understand him more. Most of the time CC can be your past life lovers, friends, loyal servants, family members. Everything can be discuss and understand each other.

ImageImage

Return to “Dragons”