Looking for spell/service recommendations for Astral Projection,Transformation,Vision, Celtic/Ancestral and Mental work

JuniperJam
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fen

So I'm feeling happily overwhelmed by the amount of spell and service offerings in the shop and I'd love some direction/recommendations. Here is what I'm working on now:

I'm REALLY trying to achieve astral projection- I'm getting very very close for the first time in years of trying with the help of a few of my companions. So I'm considering this goal # 1 and am looking for recommended spells/spirits services that might help me out in this category. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm going to look into getting both an Amarok and Chowoki as new spirit companions, but there are just so many options spell wise for astral stuff. Help?

The second thing is I'm working with both a spirit mentor and my Transference orb to help me practice transformation magic. The Transference orb unfortunately isn't working quite as well as it did when I first received it, and I am wondering if there is anything OTHER than a recapture stone to make its effect stronger- even temporarily. I don't want to commit the cash to recapturing it just yet... Is there anything I could use to give it a boost? And other than that, are there any other pieces that might be really helpful for learning transformation work?

Vision work is pretty self explanatory... I feel like I've lost or blocked my ability to visualize. Anything that could help with that?

Ancestral/Celtic is also self-explanatory. I just got back from a trip abroad and would like to connect more strongly to some of my ancestors. Is there anything that is really useful there?

The mental stuff is for school- I'm starting up classes again and could use a sharpening of my memory, retention, and focus. Particularly focus. Anything useful for this would be great.

Thanks for any help!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JuniperJam wrote:I'm REALLY trying to achieve astral projection- I'm getting very very close for the first time in years of trying with the help of a few of my companions. So I'm considering this goal # 1 and am looking for recommended spells/spirits services that might help me out in this category. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Mmmh.
What kind of methods/practices have you tried for astral projection? Books, etc?
Spell, perhaps this one? I don't have it, but there's a review there:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/reviews. ... ctid=28192
JuniperJam wrote:The second thing is I'm working with both a spirit mentor and my Transference orb to help me practice transformation magic. The Transference orb unfortunately isn't working quite as well as it did when I first received it, and I am wondering if there is anything OTHER than a recapture stone to make its effect stronger- even temporarily. I don't want to commit the cash to recapturing it just yet... Is there anything I could use to give it a boost? And other than that, are there any other pieces that might be really helpful for learning transformation work?
Mm you can try charging it via physical means, not charging box or spell. E.g. expose it to moonlight or sunlight, channeling your ki to the vessel, etc.
JuniperJam wrote:Vision work is pretty self explanatory... I feel like I've lost or blocked my ability to visualize. Anything that could help with that?
Like this exercise?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic58632.html
JuniperJam wrote:Ancestral/Celtic is also self-explanatory. I just got back from a trip abroad and would like to connect more strongly to some of my ancestors. Is there anything that is really useful there?
There are these two:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ANCESTRA ... RSELF.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CONNECTI ... DLINE.html
JuniperJam wrote:The mental stuff is for school- I'm starting up classes again and could use a sharpening of my memory, retention, and focus. Particularly focus. Anything useful for this would be great.
Rrm, not sure. Perhaps faery of intelligence?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JuniperJam
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fen

Thanks so much for the suggestions!! I ended up going with a mix of different spells that weren't what you mentioned but I just chose them because they seemed to fit better is all. The orb continues to work sporadically- I can often feel it's energy physically on my hand but am not able to feel the effects internally as I used to. I have tried sunlight which did seem to help a bit, and my shapeshifter spirit is fascinated with it so I believe she may me readjusting things. The exercise is perfect- thank you. Weirdly enough if I keep my eyes open i am able to visualize things pretty darn well in my head, but closing my eyes stops this. Have no idea what that's about. I went with a spell for the intelligence but may revisit the fae in the future- I am reluctant with humanoid spirits and want to make sure getting a binding to one is necessary. Thanks so much darkwing!

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”