Telepathy with spirits/entities: How do it?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So how are you supposed to do what's called telepathy mainly?

Am I supposed to think of a being and then my impressions of what they would say then turn it into words(Which might not necessarily be perfect) and if I use that does it count as telepathy? I might sometimes get different responses that would be contradicting from that.

Also I've tried 'quieting my mind' in combination with that, and the 'impressions' I've gotten of what whoever that one spirit would say became a bit clearer. I would just like a pinpoint.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

The following is probably going to come across as facetious, but I want you to understand that I don't mean it in that way even a little. I really want you to take a good look at this and understand it for its simplicity, and stop trying to add extra significance to it. You made it crystal clear last night in chat that you are making everything about the process of spirit keeping and the metaphysical far more complicated than it needs to be. I really want you to make a conscious effort to read this and understand it for exactly what it is.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/telepathy
Definition of telepathy

:communication from one mind to another by extrasensory means
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extrasensory
Definition of extrasensory

:residing beyond or outside the ordinary senses
Remove any and all considerations that the above has anything to do with thinking or analyzing. Again--this is about PERCEPTION.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perception
Definition of perception

1 a :a result of perceiving :observation
b :a mental image :concept
I recommend you spend more time examining the articles available in the encyclopedia.

For example, this, this, this, and this, just for starters.

Relevant from one of those links to your immediate question:
---How do I communicate with my spirit?

There are many ways to communicate with your spirit companion and throughout your journey as a Spirit Keeper you will find these methods will develop. These are the general methods of spirit communication.

Telepathy: This is the most common form of communication. This means you talk and communicate with your spirit companion through thought. You can send thoughts to each other. In the beginning you may think it's hard to distinguish your own thoughts from spirit communication but you will find that spirit messages are usually random, pop into your head without provocation, and carry a conversational tone rather than being part of your thought process.

Manifestations: This encompasses several forms of communication like the spirit showing you signs or symbols, manifesting as orbs, streaks, mist, etc., and things like temperature variances, unprovoked movement of household objects, etc. The most common form of manifestations are Shades, orbs, light streaks, and mist.

Dreams: Spirits often appear in dreams because it is easy to communicate with you when your conscious brain is quiet and not processing everything you see, feel, hear, taste, touch, etc. In dreams spirits can appear in many different forms. It's not uncommon for any spirit to manifest in human form for bonding and familiarity reasons. You will often find spirit companions as participants in your dreams.

Tools: If you like a hands-on approach you can work with a pendulum, Tarot cards, Runes, etc in communicating with your spirit. We recommend that if you are going to use tools like this for communication that you use some form of protective measure to keep unbounds from interfering with your spirit communication. You can use protective spells or protective gemstones around your space.
Like we were telling you in chat last night, it has to do with perception, not analyzing. You really need to separate these two things. That's why I was recommending you try a pendulum or something visual to start out with. You're very much inside your own head and you appear to love to attach all kinds of significance and meaning to things that results in over-complicating everything. You can't logic your way into hearing your spirits. This is about feeling--perceiving--not analyzing, philosophizing, or dissecting every thought that crosses your mind.

My recommendation from last night has not changed. You really need to take some time to consider what we told you and reexamine your approach to communication with your spirits, and you also need to take more time to study the resources on this website. I don't mean read it, cherry picking out phrases, sentences, or paragraphs that either support or debunk your theories for the purpose of over-analyzing, or spending your time seeking deeper meaning in every sentence. I mean actually read and understand the entirety of the articles presented on spirit keeping and communication without trying to add significance to them based on your ingrained ideas from prior studies. See them as they are by setting aside this compulsion you have to add complication to every step of the process of communication, spirit keeping, and walking your metaphysical path.

It is not as complicated as you are making it.

The answers you are seeking are there, but you're not seeing them. Ever hear that phrase, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"? Something I feel you should reflect on at this time.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:There are many ways to communicate with your spirit companion and throughout your journey as a Spirit Keeper you will find these methods will develop. These are the general methods of spirit communication.

Telepathy: This is the most common form of communication. This means you talk and communicate with your spirit companion through thought. You can send thoughts to each other. In the beginning you may think it's hard to distinguish your own thoughts from spirit communication but you will find that spirit messages are usually random, pop into your head without provocation, and carry a conversational tone rather than being part of your thought process.

Manifestations: This encompasses several forms of communication like the spirit showing you signs or symbols, manifesting as orbs, streaks, mist, etc., and things like temperature variances, unprovoked movement of household objects, etc. The most common form of manifestations are Shades, orbs, light streaks, and mist.

Dreams: Spirits often appear in dreams because it is easy to communicate with you when your conscious brain is quiet and not processing everything you see, feel, hear, taste, touch, etc. In dreams spirits can appear in many different forms. It's not uncommon for any spirit to manifest in human form for bonding and familiarity reasons. You will often find spirit companions as participants in your dreams.

Tools: If you like a hands-on approach you can work with a pendulum, Tarot cards, Runes, etc in communicating with your spirit. We recommend that if you are going to use tools like this for communication that you use some form of protective measure to keep unbounds from interfering with your spirit communication. You can use protective spells or protective gemstones around your space.

Like we were telling you in chat last night, it has to do with perception, not analyzing. You really need to separate these two things. That's why I was recommending you try a pendulum or something visual to start out with. You're very much inside your own head and you appear to love to attach all kinds of significance and meaning to things that results in over-complicating everything. You can't logic your way into hearing your spirits. This is about feeling--perceiving--not analyzing, philosophizing, or dissecting every thought that crosses your mind.

My recommendation from last night has not changed. You really need to take some time to consider what we told you and reexamine your approach to communication with your spirits, and you also need to take more time to study the resources on this website. I don't mean read it, cherry picking out phrases, sentences, or paragraphs that either support or debunk your theories for the purpose of over-analyzing, or spending your time seeking deeper meaning in every sentence. I mean actually read and understand the entirety of the articles presented on spirit keeping and communication without trying to add significance to them based on your ingrained ideas from prior studies. See them as they are by setting aside this compulsion you have to add complication to every step of the process of communication, spirit keeping, and walking your metaphysical path.

The answers you are seeking are there, but you're not seeing them. Ever hear that phrase, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"? Something I feel you should reflect on at this time.
Also to note when I was talking to you I wanted a response to acknowledge that I am now treating my 'thinking' or analyzing part as a separate thing not a part of myself anymore or in the process of breaking from it.

That's what I was doing when I was asking you, it is like an obstacle or enemy that has to be overcome? Or dealt with in a way it doesn't interfere if it ever pops up. This was the detail I did not mention, there is this enemy or evil that I have to defeat. I wanted you to see that I was treating this part of my 'head' that causes any overthinking or slight 'doubting' that can interfere similar to a 'malicious entity that needed to be cast out' or have its power diminished so it can't do it whenever that annoying part of my head comes into play to sabotage me.

I do try to communicate often using thoughts although sometimes contradicting ones may appear, I did meditate last night to just get one thought and the only challenge I have in this area or main one is not being sure whether I'm trying to communicate with a part of myself, 'higher self', an unknown unbound or whom I want sometimes when I use my 'imagine' part to form these words using my impression of what they would say.

Flashes in the corner of my eye I've gotten when trying to be even more open(exercising myself to do it), and also hearing a voice if lucky when I am in a half-sleep state during a time I am thinking of a being.

I do have dreams but do not directly see them, one time I had a dream where I saw an impression of a race of being I was interested in but unsure if it was inside my inner astral or them appearing.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:There are many ways to communicate with your spirit companion and throughout your journey as a Spirit Keeper you will find these methods will develop. These are the general methods of spirit communication.

Seeing the reply I posted above I try to do the trick of translate 'first impressions' into words when attempting communication, but for everything else I could still be doing the trick of 'putting meaning in it'.

I'm getting the message of 'first impression only', "stop trying to apply deeper meaning to things, just go off what you first perceive of them" and will try to do that more on from now on. I still followed the advice before this of 'use first thing that comes to mind' when it comes to communicating though emotions could cloud it so idk.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post721035.html

I became extremely bored and felt too constrained or constricted by the laws of the physical, and that could have become some sort of coping mechanism plus also as a response to bad experiences. If I did not use that and it were legal to get them here and allowed I would most likely be doing something like smoking things such as 'cannabis' instead. So maybe instead of drugs I used this 'find deep meaning' as a replacement irl I think that's how it came about. I once turned an experience of something bad happening to me by two people into a 'epic fight between a hero against villains'. Then tried to find similarities by deeply analyzing the bad people and the villains to find the traits they both shared, and could more easily 'imagine' then as the villains using that.

Regarding the meditation topic I included details of experience that may have lead to it:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post721100.html

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-Interests in reading, discussing and trying to make theories about storyline lore for written universes because its a hobby I have might also be related as something that's partly responsible of how I cause the block or could be the way I do it just found out too.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Beginning telepathy practice, in my experience, needs real-world targets in order to verify correct answers and build confidence. Getting a detailed description of Atlantis and Mu from your spirits doesn't necessarily help, as you have no way whatsoever to verify that anything you are hearing is accurate.

Here is a thread I started a while back about telepathy experiments that can be done in the Real World, with concrete targets and answers.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic52671.html

I agree with the above posts saying to go with your FIRST answer. In my experience, the first answers are far more likely to be the correct ones, and not just with telepathy. I had to learn the hard way not to change answers on tests at school, after changing a correct answer to a wrong one on a few occasions. Unless, of course, I spotted an obvious error like a math mistake; then, fixing the answer was the right thing to do. But in the absence of spotting a legit error in math or reasoning, I learned to leave my first answers alone.

I still do some experiments on a regular basis. Am I driving? What color car will I park behind or next to when I arrive? Am I taking public transit? What color will the person be wearing who gets on the bus next? Am I going to meet someone? What color will they be wearing? Do I see that there is a new response to a forum thread I am watching? What will it be about? Do I like to watch or read the news? What are tomorrow's headlines likely to contain? (Just individual words or phrases can suffice as answers here, rather than whole news articles.)

This is good whether you are just trying to build up your own clairvoyance, claircognizance, etc., or you are attempting to build up your telepathy with your spirits. Even if you can't tell which technique you were using when you get the answer right, the good news is, it's all connected anyway. You can't build just one psychic ability without improving ALL of them. A rising tide lifts all boats. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I agree with the above posts saying to go with your FIRST answer. In my experience, the first answers are far more likely to be the correct ones, and not just with telepathy. I had to learn the hard way not to change answers on tests at school, after changing a correct answer to a wrong one on a few occasions. Unless, of course, I spotted an obvious error like a math mistake; then, fixing the answer was the right thing to do. But in the absence of spotting a legit error in math or reasoning, I learned to leave my first answers alone.

I still do some experiments on a regular basis. Am I driving? What color car will I park behind or next to when I arrive? Am I taking public transit? What color will the person be wearing who gets on the bus next? Am I going to meet someone? What color will they be wearing? Do I see that there is a new response to a forum thread I am watching? What will it be about? Do I like to watch or read the news? What are tomorrow's headlines likely to contain? (Just individual words or phrases can suffice as answers here, rather than whole news articles.)

This is good whether you are just trying to build up your own clairvoyance, claircognizance, etc., or you are attempting to build up your telepathy with your spirits. Even if you can't tell which technique you were using when you get the answer right, the good news is, it's all connected anyway. You can't build just one psychic ability without improving ALL of them. A rising tide lifts all boats. :)
This is a very good starting point thanks, I do pretty much have a habit of changing answers in fear that something bad might happen or I get the wrong answer. Resulting in turning some answers that would have been right into wrong ones in tests when I used to be at school.

Some exercises like the one in your link would seem very helpful.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I agree with the above posts saying to go with your FIRST answer. In my experience, the first answers are far more likely to be the correct ones, and not just with telepathy. I had to learn the hard way not to change answers on tests at school, after changing a correct answer to a wrong one on a few occasions. Unless, of course, I spotted an obvious error like a math mistake; then, fixing the answer was the right thing to do. But in the absence of spotting a legit error in math or reasoning, I learned to leave my first answers alone.

Another reply, am I supposed to allow my thoughts and emotions to be running or be trying to 'perceive' when trying to hear?

I am able to 'receive impressions' by thinking of them that I translate into words but of which become clouded sometimes or I'm not sure is from them.

I managed to have my mind 'on perceive' this morning but later on some of the activities I did today like 'immersive combat video games' which went even better when I had it on, somehow eventually switched my 'thinking' part back on.

I believe it might have something to do with insecurity of 'what if my instinct might go wrong?' thing crossed my head and starting to become anxious. And it wasn't about spiritual or non-spiritual things, but something within making me anxious about 'trusting my own instinct' for any general activities in life when I was trying to integrate exercising it in whatever I was doing.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Research does people well. But I kinda just started, then again it was already there for me. I always just speak to my companions in my head, and ask them "if you're listening can you do this for me" and if they do it then I know they hear me. And from there, having conversations, and when I think of one of them responding I feel it energy wise or I just can tell which thoughts are there's. So honestly. Practice makes perfect and depending on where you are with your journey you may grasp on to these things fast or slow. But none of it will be 100% instant. So patience and practice like everything else.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Research does people well. But I kinda just started, then again it was already there for me. I always just speak to my companions in my head, and ask them "if you're listening can you do this for me" and if they do it then I know they hear me. And from there, having conversations, and when I think of one of them responding I feel it energy wise or I just can tell which thoughts are there's. So honestly. Practice makes perfect and depending on where you are with your journey you may grasp on to these things fast or slow. But none of it will be 100% instant. So patience and practice like everything else.
But we're told to not have expectations? When you ask them to do a certain thing what is it that you ask them to do for example?

I have managed to receive impressions but afterwards I'm unsure sometimes if the message sounds too drastic to be them, and might be me?

I can get thoughts by trying to focus on or think of a certain being and feelings but as the above sentence. I have a thing where what I 'want to hear as an answer' or feel like receiving as a thought butts in and goes over what would be them. I 'overthinked' and tried to 'find meaning in things' because I also wanted to make the physical world cater to what I felt like perceiving it as once.

Since I do follow being open minded to or believing but unsure of where they are residing at and what they're doing say at during certain moments? How do I determine that for example?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”