neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I was originally gonna put this in the Djinn section, but I figure it would apply to wishing in general as well.

I wanted to know what is the most powerful way for a wish to come true. Wishing aloud or thinking really hard about it?

In my own experiences prior to purchasing my Djinn I have found that not all the time sometimes, when I either think hard on a wish or write it down on a piece of paper to place under my pillow. That they often some times come true. Yet when I speak my wish out loud it seems to not only not come true (Most of the time that is.), but the opposite effect often happens. Like say for example, I wish to be stronger, I get weaker. I wish to be richer I get poorer. I was often told if I said my wishes to anyone they wouldn't come true and well I wanted to know if was there any meat on that saying?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You might want to check out this thread. :) I'm reasonably certain if not in that one, there is already a thread on this exact subject.

If you don't put your own intention and will behind the desire (wish), then it's unlikely to come true. Your Djinn, or other wish-granting spirits, need to know what it is you want to get, so no matter how you ask, you need to be sure you're committed and have it firmly visualized.

I find that there's no one right way to ask for wishes to be granted. All of my Djinn like it when I perform a ceremony (writing down and then burning the wish), but at least half of them don't expect me to go that far to wish for things unless it's something extraordinary.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I get the life path part. But I don't think it's impossible to change your appearance. That's just me though regardless of how hard I try and fail to do it upon myself I still believe in mind over matter.

Return to “General Questions”