eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well for me, it was rather neutral to bad experience...

I have bought a item on this store before summer 2016.

More then 20 days after as i had no idea if the item was about to be sent to me or not, or even if my order was accepted, i have write to the seller,and several days after one her staff answered me...that they would answer me SOON! ( Ok, a message to tell me someone will send me a message?)

Then i waited gain... till 1 entire month and 1 week have gone, i decided to do something, i have read this thread, and saw some people telling to go to her facebook to talk to her!

And here we go, my first time in my paranormal adult life stalking a seller on FB , lol!
3 hours after"she" answered me, the person that said to be Verna, ( but i was sure to be talking to one of her associates) have tell my item was to be delivered soon...

Indeed, 20 days after the item was home, well, nice and all... but no information in how to activate the item! ( ho, i forgot to add, that was a Vamp Portal!^^)

Then AGAIN, stalking on FB to discover how it works...
After one hour, the true Verna answered me, ( i don't know why, i know her energy,LOL)
And she asked me to wait, she was going to search for my binding info...
30 minutes later, she have sent me lots of information in how to activate it,
but what i have not enjoyed, is that she makes it appear as she was giving me "extra tips"
while i could see clearly it was the true binding activation listing that have been lost somewhere!

What means, in my case, that she had no idea what her staff/associates where doing with my work!

OK , to answer you, did the portal worked?
I will tell you honestly that i don't know, my Vamps refuse to use this portal because they got p*ssed off about all of this case, so this portal is in my house, unused!
(they use our several portals from other sellers!^^)

I will never tell her and hers associates are not powerful people because i felt something when the bind was done,
but all of this is too messy, not for me!

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I found this seller on bonanza and i'm curious to buy from her but i've had other bad experiences with paranormal bonanza sellers in the past so i'm not sure if i should take the risk with her.

jfc343
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Do a little research, I wish I did. She sucks. I was brand new to spirit keeping , and I ordered from her. I got a vessel.....that's it. No information. She promised to send me a file, via email. Never happened. She always was 'in the middle of something' and promised to send it. Never happened.She stopped answering emails. She had my money, and that's all that mattered to her. Never went back. Never will. Wouldn't recommend to an enemy.

darkLady8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fay/Mermaid/dragon
Zodiac:

I ordered a vampire from her cause I heard great things about the vampires from them. I admit the vessel is gorgeous, I love it! however I am not sensing much spirit wise.
After I had placed the order, I had waited a month before I messaged them through Facebook where I was told that they had just finished the conjuring and I would get it soon. It arrived 2 weeks later and when it did there was no information with it. No information on the spirit, no bonding process and no activation ritual, not even a name.
When I messaged through Facebook I was informed that they send that information AFTER they get confirmation on its arrival and that I would get an email later that day. When it didn't come I messaged again where I was told that the person in charge of sending that information was away for the weekend so I should get it the next day. Its now been over 1-2(?) weeks and I still don't have any information on my new spirit. They have also stopped responding to my inquiries through the Facebook messenger.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Unfortunately this has been my experience too...

The paid for items arrived for me and do seem still to be genuine but the person in charge seems to have lost control of forwarding 'little' things like the information describing the spirit and what offerings they like. I finally got the info on my first spirit after months of reminders. So I risked buying another spirit. This eventually came plus a freebie as a way of acknowledging the delays. But now many many months and multiple messenger exchanges later she has stopped even replying to my reminders that I have not had the info about the spirit yet, which she has never refused to provide and insists is in the system somewhere. I've read similar experiences from others so it looks like this is a pattern of behaviour rather than a few isolated mishaps.

I read a review somewhere else here from someone who said they twice waited a year: once for the item and once for the info on a different item. They didn't mind too much.

Most people cannot cope with such disorganisation, which seems to have been continuing for at least a few years now. So I would personally not recommend people buy spirits from ANGD. I no longer trust the retail process operating there. I wish Verna well but I prefer a seller that I can reliably contact and get info from.
Last edited by Lewk on Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

...and you might find bits missing from your order that are described as coming with the item you bought...I did...

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Is this seller still active anywhere? They used to sell some pheromones and vampire attraction perfumes which I would love to get again but I can not find the shop anywhere 😟

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Sad to say, she had been offline for a while, came back briefly to report that she had battled some serious health issues, but declared herself ready to return to work. But that was a few years ago, and she has not posted since. :( My fear is that the health troubles resurfaced.

Her FB page is still up, but she has not posted on it since that announcement that she was coming back online. None of the mutual friends I have with her have got a way to reach out via other means besides Facebook, so none of us know what has happened.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Likes2Read wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:49 am Sad to say, she had been offline for a while, came back briefly to report that she had battled some serious health issues, but declared herself ready to return to work. But that was a few years ago, and she has not posted since. :( My fear is that the health troubles resurfaced.

Her FB page is still up, but she has not posted on it since that announcement that she was coming back online. None of the mutual friends I have with her have got a way to reach out via other means besides Facebook, so none of us know what has happened.
Thank you for informing @Likes2Read. Hopefully she is well!

Return to “Seller Review”