Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

So, a doctor's opinion and second opinion is not knowledge.
Hmm ....

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Thanks.
Would anyone know if any seller is offering a Jesus binding? Because that would be truly awesome, and I would definitely get one, if within my budget.
WhimsicalSage wrote:Jesus is bindable but gods higher self and lower self is supposed to be impossible to bind.
It's free to just say an honest prayer. :) Jesus's own words promise that anyone who seeks Him out won't be turned away.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
conxtion wrote:Thanks.
Would anyone know if any seller is offering a Jesus binding? Because that would be truly awesome, and I would definitely get one, if within my budget.
WhimsicalSage wrote:Jesus is bindable but gods higher self and lower self is supposed to be impossible to bind.
It's free to just say an honest prayer. :) Jesus's own words promise that anyone who seeks Him out won't be turned away.
This is true as well, yes.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Dragulf888
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: THE ONE TRUE GOD
If I could be anything, I would be...: ABSOLUTE INCARNATION
My magical/paranormal name...: ELIJAH THE LIGHT

scientifically the christian perspective of GOD combined with the Hindu will give you the most accurate understanding of that which took the initial form. The initial form being that of a male fully expressing all the principles of Godliness thus being an limitless infinite and eternal being never born and thus never dying beyond the concept of concepts and principle and existence yet able to express within said constructs,
the weaver and keeper of souls and the force of life itself
the true bringer of endings for the second death is real for any part of any spirit under god as all spirits are.
absolute incarnations have been expressed and the incarnations are the true identity made manifest and are limitless expressions of the king of spirits /king of all kings/ Lord of hosts/ King of heaven/ King of the kings of Earth
the truth of these expressions is that they are selfbegotten spiritually thou they may have been brought into existence by conventional means the specific genetic code is the same as that of the initial form taken by God within that species

Return to “Immortals”