Lucid Dream Method and Theories to increase lucid (or vivid) dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

gonna try this

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

That cat wants that sock so bad. I can understand him, it looks like a very beautiful sock :p
With my 5-HTP it didn't run too well. When I took it, I couldn't really sleep, but ironically this brand I'm taking is supposed to help with sleeping.
The last time I was taking it, I had a "prophetic" dream from a conjurer sending me an Email with the information for my new spirit friend and when I looked it up in the morning, she really send me an Email.
I started writing a dream diary again and my dream recovery is getting better again :P Next time I'll try taking 5-HTP while doing a WBTB, maybe that helps.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

That cat wants that sock so bad. I can understand him, it looks like a very beautiful sock :p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoo, your dream sounds nice, the spirit have for sure used this special moment to share with you, it is pretty good signal!
I am trying with St.John's Wort too, it is pretty effective, nice night of sleep,vivid dreams, but in the morning i feel groggy, so i will be using it in weekends only!

Also, i have read a technique from a french woman:
When you feel you are about to sleep, move your eyes in the direction of your third eye, for some minutes, then let yourself to fall sleep naturally... I had a instant lucid dream with this one, i entered the dream state right way, that was very pleasant! But i don't even know why, this technique worked for me just one night, the very first one, now it do not works anymore,hehe!

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Sooooo, after all this time, i come to tell about all of this 5-Htp stuff!^^

I took it for more or less 15 days, and while my dreams did not came out ultra vivid, what is already the case everyday, i have dream like, a lot, and i remembered all of them, like 1 or 2 hours of dreams per morning.
It did not bring any lucidity, but i think it can help for those that are having a hard time even remembering their oniric time!^^

Also, i took randomly during some weeks, St.John's Wort, and it had a interesting effect:
while it relaxes me during the day, it has a tendency to make me forget about my dreams, total black out, lol, but in the morning the refreshing sensation is pretty good,
Maybe it can helps people out there suffering from repetitive nightmares.

After stopping 5-HTP, i have no idea if it is related, i have at least 2 very long lucid dreams in a week, and small ones the rest of the time,
In comparison, before i had LD's more or less each 1 or 2 months...

Now i am doing WILD during weekends, so far worked 3 times.
In my case i found WILD to give instable results, or i know i am dreaming, but the dream control is small, probably because i am not used to it,hehe!

Next goal is to cross from a LD to a OBE!^^
And you Cat's, any news about your methods and theories?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”