Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no idea
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no idea

Re: Demon Belial

Postby bojko » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Thank you for answer again.
regarding God of Saturn I read somewhere it is Belial, I do not know if it is true or not.
Regarding Black Cubes there are some videos inlcuding those of David Icke as well, who make connection between Black Cubes of religion who they worship ( jews, muslims, masons ) and Saturn. According to him those Cubes are all connected to Saturn, and they are not aware of it (except masons they do know) . In one another video in youtube I have seen somebody told that world elite do afraid very much the God of Saturn and this is Belial, and they do all worship him. I have no idea if it is true, I am just discussing here heheh

regarding my path, it is very strange, In my youth I had very strong vibrations and sometimes I make various spontaneous wishes without any intent, who got fulfilled, I have no idea who helped me or why. But one thing I can say for sure that my life is a real chaos, and very often everything up side down.

another question to you or others who practice magic, can it be that in my subconscious/unconsciousness I made any pact with any entity and that why I do suffer with many things ? I ordered one product form CH it is called "piece of me- binding to yourself" and maybe soon will find answers hopefully :)

Return to “Black Magic”