Being Watched.. then He Appeared

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Ever get the feeling an Immortal is watching you? <.< >.>

I have said nothing about this, but for a while now I've had this subtle yet persistent feeling that Loki is around me. Him and I go back a few years, to a rather strange and turbulent time in my life. I formed a strong bond with him, and yes, I am fond of him. After that period in my life had passed, I no longer felt his presence, but I do feel that was largely due to me and working through adjusting to a new pace of life after that time. Yes, I missed him. But some part of me suspects he never really left.

Loki.. when he comes into my life, I know things will never be the same. For me, he comes to shake things up, and there is often a lesson(s) to be learned through a path(s) he shows me (which way is up or down? DID I show you something? Ha! Who knows, that's for you to find out *smirk*). He likes turning things on their head. And I'd be lying if I said in the past I didn't want or need it. Of course, it's the process of going through it that is challenging. Yet I thrive on change, and he knows it. It's never easy with Loki, but I like it that way.

I am pretty convinced he is around me these days, and this time round, as much as I am glad to feel his presence once more, I feel uneasy about it. His hands of change... my life right now doesn't have room for change (YET), but that's MY perspective. LOKI'S view, is clearly different..

He finally made himself known earlier on today. The convo went something like this with him:

Loki "Admit it, you missed me."
Me "Okay okay, yes I did."
Loki "You owe me..."
Me "WHAT? I don't... OH... right. Okay, I submit." *winces*
Loki "You submit? Reeeeally?"
Me "WAIT--" *gets interrupted by Loki*
Loki "You said it. You. Submit."
Loki "I want your complete and entire submission."
Me "O.O"

Soo.. I owe an Immortal (don't ask for details, lol).

No, a pretty painting of him will not suffice. I could give him offerings for days, weeks, months.. nope. What he wants from me is bigger (of course) and it's something that I must muster up the strength to do. He's pretty much telling me to "grow some or go home".

From my impressions, what I understand is by "submitting" he is referring to letting go entirely, and allowing his influence to come in without me fighting it. I don't know what plans he has, and I know I can't ask what they are. No questions, blind faith. All that matters is - can I do that? Do I dare? Right now at this moment in time I don't feel like I can afford to do this, but I owe him.. so I don't really have a choice here.

MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh...how familiar it is :)
Welp, brace yourself :P and good luck

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Lol, I'll need the luck part. Thanks Mist!

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I do think he guided me to the Muspeli Norse Djinn, which I placed an order for yesterday. I need the Djinn urgently, I have a feeling he will be able to help me with this. I spoke to Loki again, and he was hard and to the point. I heard "there will be no rewards" referring to whatever it is he is going to put me through.. I told him I accept that, and I accept whatever it is he has in mind (giant gulp). Then I quickly added "all I ask is that you don't kick me on to the streets" (childish to ask of an Immortal, but at this point I have absolutely NO idea what Loki is planning) and his reply was "You think I'd do that?"..I responded with "I don't know what you would do." I got a stinging "Then you don't know me" reply.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

This is a very interesting journey, I think. Keep us updated.

For myself, Loki remains as one of the biggr mysteries of my life.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks, Aurum. :) I will update this whenever I can.

Loki is close to my heart, so I need to go this route and fix things (me owing him).

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I am quite fascinated with your journey with Loki and the Norse Djinn. Please do keep us updated!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks, Crashing! I will. :)

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Something else may be taking place for Loki and I.. and when I look back, how it has all lead to even considering this is strange & wild. Yet somehow, I know it makes sense. It might be a while still before I am able to talk about it here, will see how things develop.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I took a nap today, and had an interesting dream. In it, there was a man with me who had dark hair and eyes (attractive looking). It felt so real, I remember I kept placing my hand on his shoulder and squeezing it gently in an encouraging way (we were talking about something I can't recall), then smiling while thinking to myself "you and I will practice magick together." I woke up and thought of Loki, so I think this might have been him popping into my dreams. Things are taking a much more positive turn (so far) so I do hope it continues this way.

Return to “Immortals”