Toni's Vampires

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:24 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Toni's Vampires

Postby LightMaiden » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Does anyone have any experience with the Vampires that Toni at secret sensations conjures?
The reason I ask is because from their listing the vampires in her shop sound very DA some of them right on the boarder to BA.



User avatar
Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:13 am
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby Hisoka Ishikawa » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:26 am

I ended up getting three, and a forth one along the way: Carpathian Vampire, Dreamscape Vampire, a lover whom promised to be with me in every lifetime also a vamp - ah I missed him - and a sang. I also picked up a hybrid, but was suggested I wait to get him when I am ready...Not sure I ever will be so...he might end up going somewhere else. Hopefully to someone with more experience.
These ones are ones that had made themselves known before I suggested going somewhere where I could find them and recognize them...but for a couple, I had to ask because I had to make sure. I always hesitate...Need to break that habit. But I don't want to be the person who brings someone home and they don't want to be here.
So far my experiences have been great! Can't wait to fully bond with them.



User avatar
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4745
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby Secretsensations » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:47 pm

LightMaiden wrote:Does anyone have any experience with the Vampires that Toni at secret sensations conjures?
The reason I ask is because from their listing the vampires in her shop sound very DA some of them right on the boarder to BA.


Babe, I'll let others speak as to their experiences but please take my advice, if you have doubts, ask first, because some of the vampires I have will eat your doubts alive and feed them to you for breakfast.



LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:24 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby LightMaiden » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Hisoka Ishikawa wrote:I ended up getting three, and a forth one along the way: Carpathian Vampire, Dreamscape Vampire, a lover whom promised to be with me in every lifetime also a vamp - ah I missed him - and a sang. I also picked up a hybrid, but was suggested I wait to get him when I am ready...Not sure I ever will be so...he might end up going somewhere else. Hopefully to someone with more experience.
These ones are ones that had made themselves known before I suggested going somewhere where I could find them and recognize them...but for a couple, I had to ask because I had to make sure. I always hesitate...Need to break that habit. But I don't want to be the person who brings someone home and they don't want to be here.
So far my experiences have been great! Can't wait to fully bond with them.


They sound wonderful. 1d



LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:24 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby LightMaiden » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Secretsensations wrote:
LightMaiden wrote:Does anyone have any experience with the Vampires that Toni at secret sensations conjures?
The reason I ask is because from their listing the vampires in her shop sound very DA some of them right on the boarder to BA.


Babe, I'll let others speak as to their experiences but please take my advice, if you have doubts, ask first, because some of the vampires I have will eat your doubts alive and feed them to you for breakfast.


I actually did make a purchase from you a few days ago, & I can feel the lovely Lady behind me as I write this. I have to say I'm blown away by her energy! Shes already started manifesting in visions, telepathy, shivers & even heat sensations across my face.
Honestly I have never felt a vampire like her before. She is so delightfully dark & so magnetic. <3 Also she tells me she's an old friend of my beloved Succubus!

I will most defiantly be purchasing from you again.



User avatar
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4745
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby Secretsensations » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:38 pm

promise you will go slowly and don't overwhelm yourself and you got yourself a deal :) and I am happy she's already there with you :)



ebet29
new here
new here
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:49 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: astral travel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ebet29

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby ebet29 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:43 am

secretsensations wrote:Babe, I'll let others speak as to their experiences but please take my advice, if you have doubts, ask first, because some of the vampires I have will eat your doubts alive and feed them to you for breakfast.



Checkk ur email.. i'm interested with ur vamp. But still have some to discuss



User avatar
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 4745
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby Secretsensations » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Checking emails now babe. I am behind severely.



User avatar
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:09 pm

My hell's gate vamp is SO freaking powerful, during invocations he almost knocked me out with the sheer influx of energies!

He is one the brink of being BA.
And the only reason I got him was because he actually came to visit me months in advance before I was even aware of his listing.

And he kept on doing so for a few weeks on end and I sh#t you not, this guy was actually pinpointing me in the direction of SecretSensations time and time again. He kept keeping pace with my searching of new companions and had much to say on the topic when I finally came across his listing.

I'M A HAPPY GIRL!!!

Toni isn't exaggerating when she emphasis the labels under which these beings are listed.

So far J is totally awesome and communication is clear cut and right to the point.

LMFAO, I actually know him from a past life connection, so thanks for reuniting us TONI!! :D :D :D


Don't be surprise when I rack up a few companions Toni and btw, M is a force to be reckoned with!! :-0

I wasn't expecting her to be so powerful!!!! Seeing as she's WA!!!

I'm so coming back for more!!!


If you can remain patient with waiting on updates and be content with Toni not constantly checking in to give you a blow by blow with where she is with your order, you won't regret it!!

Thank you!!!


"this seat is reserved for death"

Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:36 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Toni's Vampires

Postby Angelsmile » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Absolutely Fantastic Such intense energy. I have been going into trance whilst in quite time. Well now on the bus lol. Even wanted Astral travel lol.




Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests