Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

Hi ,I'm new to spirit keeping and I was immediately drawn to Djinns upon learning about them,and after atleast a month of research and reading some of your guy's threads,i would like to accept any advice you could Give me on a Marid Djinn. 2wk

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Imperial Guardian Dragon
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Well for starters, they are one of the most powerful Djinn in the world. If they weren't bound to their vessels or their masters they would be capable of so much damage if they wanted to. But if they like you, they are your companion for life. But from my experience I've come to learn 3 things.
1. Any lack of response is not due to disloyalty. It's because the owner may have some kind of mental block that keeps them from communicating with them. If anything they are trying just as much to contact you as you are to them.
2. Even when they are loyal to you, you have to do everything you can to be strong enough to keep the channels open. Myself I've tried mood altering substances like Mugwort tea and Theta waves.
3. Try to include them in almost every aspect of your life. Never forget that while they are yours, they are still sentient beings with real thoughts and feelings and even if you can't show everyone, you can still take the vessel with you. Much of why I was able to get some communication with mine was because I showed her what my life was like.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

In my experience, they are some of the most loving (and powerful) spirits I have. Like people, they all have different personalities, likes/dislikes, and opinions. One of them likes to play "pranks" on me. Harmless ones, but he still manages to make me laugh every time. Another one (royalty, so you can imagine the attitude) is not shy about letting me know when he doesn't approve of something. I had an unlit cone incense on the dish I keep my Djinn vessels on, and not only did he flick it off the dish, he hid the last two remaining pieces of that incense from me. :lol:

They do want to be included in your daily life, even if you're not sure they're there. They love when you talk to them, spend time with them, share things you enjoy with them. Sing to them, play them music, shower them with genuine affection, and you will find they are quick to show you their appreciation in return. <3

Oh, and don't forget to thank them when they have done something for you. Try to "listen" to what they want, too. I have one Djinn (not Marid) who just wants to be left alone away from the other Djinn and spirits to do her thing. I gave her a blue dish filled with dark blue stones and put her in my china cabinet, and she's happy as a clam in there working on a particular long-term wish for me.

Treat them like friends, not slaves only there to do your bidding, and you'll find your relationship with them to be very rewarding.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Amaires_01
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

Thank you ,Crashing Down and Ace of spades ,I will try my best to follow your guy's advice and bond with my djinn the best I can.

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph