Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Do most servitors look 3D but kinda off like a uncanny valley? If I was to make a anime servitor or any form of servitor would they seem kinda odd looking?

She/Her
Spirit companion
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

enchantedfae096 wrote:Do most servitors look 3D but kinda off like a uncanny valley? If I was to make a anime servitor or any form of servitor would they seem kinda odd looking?
Depends on what you mean by "I make"

If you mean you create one for yourself with your own energy having had no practice. Then yes, there are bound to be gaps in their behavior/appearance.

If you mean you have one made by a reputable and skilled practitioner/seller like DLM. Then no. It'll be just like the character came to life. No weird gaps or random flaws, because the creator will use their years of experience with various creatures, and energy to smooth everything out.

Now some people will just find it weird to have an anime/game character roaming about. That really has nothing to do with the programming/appearance. That's just people not being comfortable with the concept.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight the Kentauride Magnet wrote:
enchantedfae096 wrote:Do most servitors look 3D but kinda off like a uncanny valley? If I was to make a anime servitor or any form of servitor would they seem kinda odd looking?
Depends on what you mean by "I make"

If you mean you create one for yourself with your own energy having had no practice. Then yes, there are bound to be gaps in their behavior/appearance.

If you mean you have one made by a reputable and skilled practitioner/seller like DLM. Then no. It'll be just like the character came to life. No weird gaps or random flaws, because the creator will use their years of experience with various creatures, and energy to smooth everything out.

Now some people will just find it weird to have an anime/game character roaming about. That really has nothing to do with the programming/appearance. That's just people not being comfortable with the concept.
Thank you!
I have a question how long does it actually take to make a servitor? I made my very first orb servitor and I can feel vibrations on my hands when I call my servitor back to me.

I've been concentrating around 10 minutes on my servitor for three days and giving it enough energy for the day.

She/Her
Spirit companion
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

enchantedfae096 wrote: Thank you!
I have a question how long does it actually take to make a servitor? I made my very first orb servitor and I can feel vibrations on my hands when I call my servitor back to me.

I've been concentrating around 10 minutes on my servitor for three days and giving it enough energy for the day.
I split this discussion off into a new topic because it got way off track.

As for your question. Idk honestly. There are lots of variables. The method you're using, what you're programming it for, etc.

Simple, single task, single ability servitors can be created relatively quickly with just a little practice and preparation. Complex servitors need real dedication and proper planning, before even beginning construction(which can take anywhere from a few hours to several days depending on how complex/intelligent it will be).

You should look up some books and other info concerning thoughtforms other energy constructs. And on the proper creation of servitors.

I've only created a handful of simple self-sustaining servitors myself. lol So, afraid I can't help you much on this matter.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Servitor's are so complicated. I wouldnt mind if someone gave me a more indepth perspective on them.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I offer a Creation course on them xD I love making them it makes me happy

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Well, the matter of duration pretty simple. The more complex they are the longer they take. Just like with everything. In the end it all depends on your experience and knowledge. After all you need to program the complexity in and check if it doesn't create glitches by having opposing forces working against each other.
If we say it's a singular purpose servitor that's just a simple shape (like an orb, cube, triangle) and does one specific thing, depending on your focus and experience in energy work it can be between 10 minutes to 1 hour and above.
Now the complex ones can take hours and even days, especially with checking their behavior so they don't develop problems and are safe.

Also there's enough resources out there on the internet that you can read up on concerning servitors and their creation. The easiest one would be a sigil based, singular purpose one.

I've created self sufficient, energy creating 'micro' servitors in 10 minutes. Although they do have a little more complexity than just give off that kind of energy. If you do it in one sitting, and make them self sufficient, you don't need to reinforce them every day because that would make them pretty similar to a thoughtform who is dependent on the attention (and could easily go rogue because of that).

DLM has made a post a long time ago on how to create micro generators.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

May I ask.
When a servitor is being created, is it astral travelling that's required for the creator (to be in the astral and create them there)?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

polyana005 wrote:May I ask.
When a servitor is being created, is it astral travelling that's required for the creator (to be in the astral and create them there)?
Depends on how complex they are. The more complex the more it would be required to actually see and feel what you're doing, what's happening and how they behave and use energies to react properly to problems.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”