biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So this past month has been quite a heartbreak. One of my closest dragon companions whom I saw as a mother due to the lack of a figure in my life before.. abandoned me? I called her mom and she was accepting of it and she loved being called it. She saw me as her son. She was unbound but she told me I couldn't call her mother anymore.. I haven't seen her since then and to be honest I'm hurting and in a lot of pain. She was beautiful.. blue scales and blue eyes. Sorta like Saphira from Eragon.

But now that she's 'gone' my heart has a void that can't be filled. I don't understand why she would do this out of nowhere. Was her love and mothering a facade all these years? If I'm 100% honest I could care less if it's a 'lesson' I lost my 'mother'..

Does anyone else have a motherly or fatherly dragon? I'd love to hear your stories and maybe one day I can meet another dragon who will take me in to fill the void in my heart. Maybe here on CH

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I don't want to get your hopes up for them to be taken away again but I think an impersonator told you to stop calling your dragon mother. You were never given a reason as to why she left and did a complete 180 so it is possible some nasty spirit tricked you and is feeding off your negativity while you block yourself from your dragon

1s
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

biohazardzombie wrote:So this past month has been quite a heartbreak. One of my closest dragon companions whom I saw as a mother due to the lack of a figure in my life before.. abandoned me? I called her mom and she was accepting of it and she loved being called it. She saw me as her son. She was unbound but she told me I couldn't call her mother anymore.. I haven't seen her since then and to be honest I'm hurting and in a lot of pain. She was beautiful.. blue scales and blue eyes. Sorta like Saphira from Eragon.

But now that she's 'gone' my heart has a void that can't be filled. I don't understand why she would do this out of nowhere. Was her love and mothering a facade all these years? If I'm 100% honest I could care less if it's a 'lesson' I lost my 'mother'..

Does anyone else have a motherly or fatherly dragon? I'd love to hear your stories and maybe one day I can meet another dragon who will take me in to fill the void in my heart. Maybe here on CH
Try to look at it in two different ways. On 1. Like the person before me said, something's trying to feed off your negativity and the best way to do such a thing would be to find what breaks your heart. 2. Not that it's likely to happen, but on the off chance it was her and she thought something was gonna happen to her. Something bad, then she probably thought detaching herself would save both of you from a mutual heartbreak in the future.

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I agree with Ace, either way I suggest getting a reading from a trusted source.

1s
biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

BurnedStone wrote:I agree with Ace, either way I suggest getting a reading from a trusted source.
Where can I get a reading for confirmation?

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Master control your own emotion, learn to let go. We can be happy whenever we want no need depends on others

ImageImage
biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:Master control your own emotion, learn to let go. We can be happy whenever we want no need depends on others
I respect what you're trying to say, but I am not letting this go. My path is my own and I know what's best for me.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

biohazardzombie wrote:
BurnedStone wrote:I agree with Ace, either way I suggest getting a reading from a trusted source.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70369.html This person offers them.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

AceOfSpades wrote:
biohazardzombie wrote:
They're not currently taking on any more readings:
Ugly wrote:No more requests for now please, determined to finish what's on my plate.> : : : : 3

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Feranox wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
biohazardzombie wrote:
They're not currently taking on any more readings:
Ugly wrote:No more requests for now please, determined to finish what's on my plate.> : : : : 3
Currently not, but if this person really wants to know if I'm pretty sure either Ugly can fit them in or at least the person can be patient till they can take more readings. It should at least get Biohazardzombie something until they find someone more available. I just hate seeing a person suffer.

Return to “Dragons”