Telepathy with spirits/entities: How do it?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

-Continued from last reply on page before, for exercises also I've been using the ESP trainer app, so to say sometimes my instinct or chakra related to this is muddled up by something when finding the answers I feel. Was better off when trying it for the 'first time' until I tried to do it again in a 'less overthinking way'.

I just tried going off pure impulse and that gave me more results than trying to wait then pick an answer. Sometimes the 'second guess' feeling that came to mind turned out 'correct' after the colour that came to mind shifted or appeared besides another, but sometimes not: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70390.html

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

If you have reached the age of majority, seeking out counseling is probably the single best thing you will be able to do. This isn't merely a metaphysical issue. It is sure to be impacting all aspects of life. So you need not talk of chakras, spirits, etc. to a muggle counselor. Just talk of the unwanted affect on your inner and outer life of all the second-guessing, over-thinking, and any other thought patterns that do not serve your needs. Talk about the things that have chipped away at your confidence and trust in yourself, and what to do to get those things back. It's going to be a process, not an event. Instant breakthroughs only happen in movies. These habits took time to build, and it'll take time to build healthier thought habits to replace the outmoded ones.

If you do chakra exercises on your own time, work on ALL the chakras. Just like you wouldn't only exercise your left arm and ignore the rest if your body, you don't need to hyper-focus on one chakra and ignore the rest. Head over to https://www.healingsounds.com/download- ... te-chakra/ and download the free audio for the Seven Minute Chakra Tuneup, and use it daily.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:If you do chakra exercises on your own time, work on ALL the chakras. Just like you wouldn't only exercise your left arm and ignore the rest if your body, you don't need to hyper-focus on one chakra and ignore the rest. Head over to https://www.healingsounds.com/download- ... te-chakra/ and download the free audio for the Seven Minute Chakra Tuneup, and use it daily.
Will keep that in mind and wanted to tell you:

What happens if it was described that the third eye and heart chakras are extremely integrated. And the effects of this are that the general side effects cloud your instinct, naturally causing you to 'think' sometimes when you perceive something. Because your third eye and heart are so interconnected(to a point of too much) it was described.

It does make sense to me, sometimes when I perceive it seems like its fine but something clashes with it.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But on a side note omg yas! It seems that using the red/black card exercise worked better than the ESP training up.

I got far better results, but so to say if I failed multiple times in succession or some times is when I might start to feel anxious.

Similarly also if somebody acts or says 'unkind' words to me it can severely affect my mood for the worst? Hurts me badly very easily depending on context or can strike a nerve?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I've never heard of the kind of energetic link of two chakras you're describing. All the chakras ARE connected via energy channels running up and down the spine, though, so that part is normal.

It's not surprising that the heart and third eye chakras would be flagged as having issues. My sense is it's the RESULT, rather than the CAUSE, of the fear, second-guessing, need to be perfectly mistake-free, need to see every angle of every possible outcome, etc., that you have described.

Do chakra-clearing exercises regularly and seek the muggle solutions suggested in prior posts, and balance should return.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I've never heard of the kind of energetic link of two chakras you're describing. All the chakras ARE connected via energy channels running up and down the spine, though, so that part is normal.

It's not surprising that the heart and third eye chakras would be flagged as having issues. My sense is it's the RESULT, rather than the CAUSE, of the fear, second-guessing, need to be perfectly mistake-free, need to see every angle of every possible outcome, etc., that you have described.

Do chakra-clearing exercises regularly and seek the muggle solutions suggested in prior posts, and balance should return.
An internal dialogue of some kind concluded:

"Ask yourself and if you keep asking 'can I really possess/do that ability, or am I not capable and oppressed?' Then it is the block taking place."

Also pinpointing to remind me that I am very sensitive to negativity and the negative opinions of others. Especially if it involves questioning your ability to do something.

If I didn't tell you before, when I get into say an argument over being hurt or offended I do not stop retaliating back until I 'win' and have the last say in other places or irl. You know also how if you don't win it counts as 'ooooh roasted' in how we are told?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

One of the things that a counselor could help with is finding new ways to handle negative thoughts, emotions, or external input. Yes, we can change without guidance, but it's likely to involve more pitfalls, false starts, and learning from mistakes rather than from successes.

One of the things that will help with the "must have the last word in a dispute" tendency is to work on not caring who has won or lost the dispute. How long this adjustment takes will depend on just how deeply ingrained the need to "win" is, or at least the need to FEEL that one has "won". Or you can get pointers from the above-mentioned counselor, whose advice can expedite the process.

These are things that will build confidence, which will reduce second-guessing, which will bear fruit in all aspects of life. Then you can evolve away from any thought patterns which, though they may have served a purpose in the past, no longer suit your current needs.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”