How do you sense BA?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I would have to say that those instances I have approached malicious beings in the way I hugged that one, are not about love making a difference but ( it depends on the being once again ) show of understanding, or show of fearlessness. Otherwise it causes confusion which severs intent and allows a window of time to act.

There are beings with energetic auras that give off a feel of dread or malice when their intent is not purely this, there are beings who can be genuinely malicious but have such reason for this that if you can tap into it you align with their energy current which causes diffusion. There are other beings with a one track focus which are disarmed by deviation from the typical progression of events. This is what I mean.

As far as reward, once again it depends entirely of the being. I can't detail much about those circumstances I have experienced as they are private in nature only meant for myself. However tests have often to do with your skill, discernment, bravery and/or command over an energy.

Not that love doesn't have an impact, actually sexual energy has more of one as it's universally instinctive vs emotion. However it varies between situations and it's best not to try these sort of approaches if you aren't yet experienced enough to tell where they are merited.

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Krowe wrote:i've been attacked quite a bit lol, what i do is a mix of energy work and ritual work with other beings, (angelic and god/esses) to help first cleanse myself, remove the being (if necessary) and fix anything that it may have messed with in my body, sometimes i also add protection to myself, my home and my family members if readings tell me the being may return. i tend to take it easy over the next few days and also make 'potions' where i basically just take a bottle of water or something like gatorade and add healing and balancing energies to it and that helps me a lot as well. (gatorade because im usually really weak and have no energy and i've noticed it helps me better than water or juice)
i had one guy eat up the energy that i collected to create servitors, i dont know if it was necessarily BA though, but he did refuse to leave. it confused me at first lol, cuz from my point of view, the energy was just disappearing until i looked up and got the image in my head of a lizard-like man perched on the ceiling....
i tend to sense them by having the image pop into my head out of nowhere, but if they keep themselves hidden, i feel the attack. i used to have really bad anxiety/depression and so now one of the symptoms of attack is that those old habits come back, my stomach feels horrible and i get nauseous very easily, i dont want to go anywhere or do anything but sleep and i will sleep basically all day and night. (now i know the difference so, as soon as i notice symptoms i get to work, but before it would sometimes take a week before i understood what was happening to me)
some have just sort of wandered into my home and like you said, i just watch them and see what they do before i do anything, unless my spirit friends speak up or tell the being to leave hehe.
Thank you for that xx

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

Hekhare wrote:
Krowe wrote:i've been attacked quite a bit lol, what i do is a mix of energy work and ritual work with other beings, (angelic and god/esses) to help first cleanse myself, remove the being (if necessary) and fix anything that it may have messed with in my body, sometimes i also add protection to myself, my home and my family members if readings tell me the being may return. i tend to take it easy over the next few days and also make 'potions' where i basically just take a bottle of water or something like gatorade and add healing and balancing energies to it and that helps me a lot as well. (gatorade because im usually really weak and have no energy and i've noticed it helps me better than water or juice)
i had one guy eat up the energy that i collected to create servitors, i dont know if it was necessarily BA though, but he did refuse to leave. it confused me at first lol, cuz from my point of view, the energy was just disappearing until i looked up and got the image in my head of a lizard-like man perched on the ceiling....
i tend to sense them by having the image pop into my head out of nowhere, but if they keep themselves hidden, i feel the attack. i used to have really bad anxiety/depression and so now one of the symptoms of attack is that those old habits come back, my stomach feels horrible and i get nauseous very easily, i dont want to go anywhere or do anything but sleep and i will sleep basically all day and night. (now i know the difference so, as soon as i notice symptoms i get to work, but before it would sometimes take a week before i understood what was happening to me)
some have just sort of wandered into my home and like you said, i just watch them and see what they do before i do anything, unless my spirit friends speak up or tell the being to leave hehe.
Thank you for that xx
no problem hehe it's a really tedious and annoying thing to deal with at times, but it's like dealing with cancer, the more you try to ignore it, the worse it gets..so you gotta bolster yourself up and force yourself to act no matter how <<Removed by Mod>> you feel....and you also always have your spirit friends to help you out and support of course~~

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Noctifera wrote:I would have to say that those instances I have approached malicious beings in the way I hugged that one, are not about love making a difference but ( it depends on the being once again ) show of understanding, or show of fearlessness. Otherwise it causes confusion which severs intent and allows a window of time to act.

There are beings with energetic auras that give off a feel of dread or malice when their intent is not purely this, there are beings who can be genuinely malicious but have such reason for this that if you can tap into it you align with their energy current which causes diffusion. There are other beings with a one track focus which are disarmed by deviation from the typical progression of events. This is what I mean.

As far as reward, once again it depends entirely of the being. I can't detail much about those circumstances I have experienced as they are private in nature only meant for myself. However tests have often to do with your skill, discernment, bravery and/or command over an energy.

Not that love doesn't have an impact, actually sexual energy has more of one as it's universally instinctive vs emotion. However it varies between situations and it's best not to try these sort of approaches if you aren't yet experienced enough to tell where they are merited.
This is wonderfully explained!
Being either understanding or showing fearlessness is what I prefer most often. I have a feeling the energies calm down when you accept their presence without getting nervous or anxious. Or it is just me haha who knows. It's like a test sometimes, once a few unbound beings which have offended me stopped doing so as I tolerated their words (in this case not giving a chance of frustration or vulnerability) or it turned to an even funny discussion, when you can twist the words 2wk some of them can become a quite nice acquaintance. Of course it won't match with all, but I have made such experiences.
Love energy was only used as my sentient Servitor or what I prefer to say Tulpa had gone rogue, to put him back in line again. Did work but it had been exhausting 2ded

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

MynetteLoo wrote:Wow, it's been quite a while sine I've been on here last. Now hello everyone! 2hp

The question is, just as the title says... how do you sense BA spirits/entities?
And if they get dangerous, what do you do to defend yourself? What experience do you have?
Good questions! This is what every person just starting out in their path should be asking...

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had one come to me last night... at first it was fuzzy and then it just got... heavier like having chills up your spine. It freaked me out at first because I was hearing real breathing all around me... everyone was asleepin in the house and you cant hear anyone with the doors shut... and I had to remind myself to calm down otherwise it would escalate. anyway... what I was seeing in my third eye was a being who seems to do the rounds with certain others on the site... hes well known with another conjurer... after a short while I was able to get a few things from him which was a name and a bit about himself which was confirmed with the other person... to be true. I've choked and suffocated a lot in my life though and he enjoys that... not warming up to the idea of drowning in my bathtub... which was what he was giving me flashes of.

Return to “Black Arts”