Theta brainwaves entrainment

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey Creepy Hollows,

I'm trying these new binaural beats from brainsync.com
They have everything from deep learning to meditation or creativity.

I'm looking for ways to enter the theta brainwave state to be more receptive for messages from my spirits. Also I have a question about this. I meditate with theta brainwaves binaural beats.
My body transforms in a complete relaxed state. BUT, the thing is I wouldn't be able to hear my spirits because of the binaural beats. How do I solve this? I need to keep istening to the audio file in order to stay in theta state meditation.

I'm afraid that i'm missing out messages or something else because I can't hear them lol.

It's hard to slip into a meditative theta state without years of practice. I thought this would be helpful to get in a theta state fast.

Who can help me with this matter please :) ?

Thanks in advance!

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Look for any specific to astral travel.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote:Look for any specific to astral travel.
May I ask why astral travel? What's so special about it? Is it better to get communication with my spirits through astral travel?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:Look for any specific to astral travel.
May I ask why astral travel? What's so special about it? Is it better to get communication with my spirits through astral travel?
Sorry for the late response. But essentially it helps you get closer to their world. Much of why I was able to communicate with my Djinn the first few times was because she brought me to her domain when I listened to theta. People seem to forget that while Spirits can influence our world, they come from a whole different world entirely. All you have to do is tell them before hand to meet you in the astral realm. How you tell them is up to you, but they do listen. If Theta isn't increasing your communication with them, then like me, you most likely have a block.

angelicverea
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AceOfSpades, when your Djinn brought you to her domain, could you still hear the theta waves?

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

angelicverea wrote:AceOfSpades, when your Djinn brought you to her domain, could you still hear the theta waves?
I fell a sleep after with the headphones off, it was like conditions were just right. But that said based on my first experience with AP and Theta, the answer would have been no anyway. Much like my experience with astral projection, it was actually rather quiet where I was. A white room, with the only contrast in color being my bed. The only thing I could hear was the sound of her voice. But whenever I started talking initially it felt as though I was trying to talk through a bottle. But unlike the first time, I was able to speak clearly after some tries. Much like my first AP, meeting my Djinn happened by total accident the first time. The second time when I tried figuring things out beforehand, was when I realized it was the Theta. It wasn't until I listened to the pure wave that I was able to get through the second time. But every attempt after seemed to not work. I tried something new, by simply sleeping with the vessel in my hand. The idea was I figured much like the bonding instructions in this very encyclopedia, if I kept her vessel as close to me as possible, the bond would increase. That one worked too well. In my first initial attempt to sleep I got an electric shock. I at first thought it was static electricity from my comforter, but the shock felt too powerful for that and it hit me where I was holding the vessel. I fell asleep again and saw her a third time. But like before further attempts seemed to fail. It's why I bought the lavender in the first place. Aside from the offering, I figured the reason why these attempts seldom worked was because of blocks and being stuck on beta. Which I was currently trying to see if that was the case.

angelicverea
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts

AceOfSpades wrote:I fell a sleep after with the headphones off, it was like conditions were just right.
Blocks sure are annoying! I hope your hard work overcomes it. Have you ever tried theta with just meditation, without falling asleep?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

One way to workaround the audio is to create a trigger so you no longer need the audio. The way this works is to get into th desired brainwave state and create some physical signal to yourself such as touching your right index finger to the left wrist while telling yourself to return to this relaxed state whenever you touch this wrist. Repeat this procedure a few times then test it by touching your wrist without the audio.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

angelicverea wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:I fell a sleep after with the headphones off, it was like conditions were just right.
Blocks sure are annoying! I hope your hard work overcomes it. Have you ever tried theta with just meditation, without falling asleep?
Yeah happens, sometimes when you manage to find a trigger blocks form. I wonder if there is any form of magick that prevents blocks of any kind from forming, which includes the part of 'even on the basis of our self blocks cannot work'? Would be useful?

I've managed to stay up when I procrastinated on and did not get to finish off an assignment using sheer will to keep myself awake. When I was half about to fall asleep once I heard an audible voice say something, and this happened another time. Is focusing on thinking about this maybe what creates blocks?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DISPEL-M ... -ARTS.html

As for blockage removal ,there is a lot of them... https://shop.creepyhollows.com/FEATHER- ... PELLS.html
do a search in the store for "blockages" to find more... here is another
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/REMOVAL- ... VE-PD.html

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Meditation”