EXTREMELY POWERFUL VAMPIRE PORTAL !! 25% off !!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

EXTREMELY POWERFUL VAMPIRE PORTAL !! 25% off !!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:40 pm

everything is now 25% off !! EXTREMELY POWERFUL PORTAL TO Prince Cleo and Jerrod ! Jerrod has long brown hair and green eyes and a slender build . Prince Cleo has long dark hair and eyes and a very elegant demeanor . they both bring wealth , fame , fortune , prosperity , abundance , protection , glamor , good luck , positive energy , youth , psy abilities , removal of curses/hexes , luck in gambling , success in all things , removal of blocks , removal of negative entities , banishing of bad luck an...d misfortune , casting , conjuring , and much more . these are 2 you don't want to miss out on as they will bring so much love , luck and joy into yours lives it would be a complete turn around . this portal is a CARNELIAN FREEFORM Pebble 2.4" . Carnelian is an agate class of chalcedony that is a stone of creativity, individuality and courage. Like all agates, it has protection energies. It can aid memory, including recall of past lives. It can assist one in finding the right mate. It is also a stone of protection in general and from anger, jealousy and fear.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/-Extre ... /511147876 <3

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”