Long-Term Goal: Leaving this plane/realm?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

As long as this place holds an emotional charge for you, you will be back.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:As long as this place holds an emotional charge for you, you will be back.
This really smacked me in the face.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:
Inedible wrote:As long as this place holds an emotional charge for you, you will be back.
This really smacked me in the face.
Same!

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:There's this thread : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post672495.html
ServantofJustice wrote:The values I have developed or want to go for next though are not exactly compatible with being in this realm however, as an example for context.
The value that you've developed may not be the answer for that lesson thingy, though
For link it says: "You are not authorised to read this forum."

mayelin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: May

I just wanted to point out a spell in the CH shop that I believe is worth checking out. It is a spell that can influence your next three lives. With me, I have had enough of Earth and humans. I'm having some difficulties in living here since I believe that I'm a starseed. So I used that spell to return to one of my star homes after this life so I can take a vacation and to get over this life. After that, I'm going to learn new abilities and expand on the ones that I already have. This isn't going to be on Earth though. Then I'm going to explore the universe. That is just an example of how you can use this spell for your advantage. Anyway, here is the link to that spell: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/INFLUENC ... TO-BE.html

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

I do believe that spell from CH could work, but personally (at this point in time) I am extremely wary of using something like that to influence my next incarnation. Perhaps when I've learned a great deal more, I'll consider it. Like the listing for it states, "there are many factors at play in reincarnation" and without knowing exactly what those factors are, I might just unintentionally mess something up along the line if I do try to influence anything related to my next life. What we think is good for us for our next life, may very well not be in reality. It's fun to throw ideas around for what may be our next incarnation, but to actually influence it in this life? Nah, not for me.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Ryla Khepri wrote:I do believe that spell from CH could work, but personally (at this point in time) I am extremely wary of using something like that to influence my next incarnation. Perhaps when I've learned a great deal more, I'll consider it. Like the listing for it states, "there are many factors at play in reincarnation" and without knowing exactly what those factors are, I might just unintentionally mess something up along the line if I do try to influence anything related to my next life. What we think is good for us for our next life, may very well not be in reality. It's fun to throw ideas around for what may be our next incarnation, but to actually influence it in this life? Nah, not for me.
You can write in a failsafe so that if there is a path you must walk, that you will still be given the conditions to walk it from a different way in that place regardless.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

That's the thing, I don't know if it's possible to "write in a failsafe" because I don't know all the factors that go into reincarnation, I don't know exactly how it works. It's very possible any failsafe put in place could fall through because of what we do not know. We can speculate and throw ideas around for what may and may not happen, but do any of us really know? I doubt it. There is some knowledge that is deeply protected, and for a reason. The full facts about reincarnation could be protected for our own good.

Also, I believe just because something is possible to do, doesn't mean it should be done. It doesn't feel right to me, to try and interfere with my next incarnation when I just do not know nearly enough about it and what exactly happens for reincarnation to take place. Due to that, I feel I would not make the right or best decision for myself, so I'd rather leave this one alone.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

ServantofJustice wrote:So how do I achieve that? Maybe temporarily via however that is done and permanently after this life concludes. A long-term goal I have is that I would like to leave this plane/realm if possible and go to a better one, possibly that fits my values. Do not want to return or be 'reborn' here for awhile.
With regards to the above, this is how I see it (which isn't to say this is how it is, everyone has their own beliefs): everything we're feeling, thinking, experiencing, seeing, and hearing has been filtered through a lens of personal beliefs, ideologies, values, morals, tastes, likes, dislikes etc etc that interprets everything for us, which means it isn't actually real. Even nature, we see through a lens of what I listed. Take for example, a family who is on Safari and comes across a lion killing a buck. Each family member will have their own reaction - one will burst into tears, another will react excitedly and get the camera out, others might react like a deer in the headlights or experience a lot of fear, and just watch without moving a muscle. One sees pain, another sees a chance to get a great picture, others see it as totally unexpected event, a shock to the system (deer in the headlights) and some see it with the feeling of fear. Each one is valid, none are wrong or right, but more importantly, we're not seeing what is real, we're seeing through those lenses I mentioned.

That's why life itself is so subjective. It's also an illusion. Hanging on so tightly to beliefs, thoughts, feelings etc is pointless because it isn't real, yet it is entirely important we hold onto them because they are exactly what shape our lives. If we did not, life would become meaningless. Quite the oxymoron. What is music when you don't filter it through all those lenses I mentioned? It is nothing, it is just a noise. Thus, the meaning of life could be seen as exactly equal to how you define it through those lenses, and what you make of it from there. Again, it's all so subjective.

The only time we'll really know what is real is when we cross over, when we can "see" clearly without those lenses. To me, this is a big reason why I would not choose to interfere with my next incarnation, and why I am leaving it to when I cross over.

Another thing to think about: Consider before you came into this life. Think about all the forms of life there are on this planet alone - micro and macro organisms, insects, dogs, cats, wild animals, sea life, plants, birds, trees, etc etc you, YOU came into this life in the form of an incredible and complex human being! Consider the shear chances of that happening! YOU have intelligence, feelings, free will, family, friendships, animals to love and care for, a body to carry out your desires and a beautiful mind to imagine, fantasize and create the world around you. Because yes, YOU are the director of your life, YOU create this world you live in through those lenses I mentioned. Life can be whatever you decide it should be, it's all in the way you perceive and interpret it (and I do believe you, me and the rest of us have that responsibility and power). You are what you think, and so is the world around you.

The human experience is just that - an experience - filtered through all those lenses. It may be an illusion, but it doesn't take away the fact that life can be, and is, beautiful. Life is fragile, awe inspiring and complex, and we are somehow meant to see, feel, think and interpret it the way we do or else we wouldn't have been created the way we as human beings are right now.

Anyway, I'm waffling so I'll end this now. Just my 2cents worth.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Forgot to add, everything filtered through a lens concept I learned from reading this.

Return to “General Questions”