Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dantalion
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Good Morning,

I'm new here, and found CH after a very very very long search.
To begin with, my name is Chrystelle, I'm from the Middle East (Lebanon) and has been in the state of learning about the Arts since I was 15. These information are not very accessible here, and are directly linked to "Anti-Christ" and "Satanism" blame the narrow minded culture. Or redirects you to a Sheikh that dabbles with Jinns and talismans. (in short: fakers, creepers, stupid

I'll keep this as brief as possible,
I need some clarification on a situation that happened with my sister about 14 years ago and still manifests till today.

She was around 13, and had a very vivid dream about a Dark entity that wants to bond with her. This entity was even able to cause physical and emotional pain for her, injuries, depression, lack of sleep.
This continued for about 2 months.
Afterwards, she was able to identify other evil/dark entities around her.
The thing is, we all were able to feel a very heavy existing in the house with us.
Being young, and coming for a Greek Orthodox family, the only thing my Parents and relative did was pray the rosemary and other kind of prayers that made her condition worse.

She was able to even communicate with spirits, but made her fragile and tired all the time.
She was always scared and on guard, until we met a priest that somehow was able to help, at least by stopping the heart-ripping stomach-dropping feelings she used to have.
The heaviest was in the form of a little girl, that my sister kept telling me she's Un-pure (not sure what she meant with that)

Up till today we still can't figure out why/what happened. She's almost 28 now. And can still slightly identify if there's a "being" around or see a shape of a spirit around. But it depends on the location she's at.

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

There are quite a number of hostile entities out there, I am unsure of what it exactly is, but it is possible that it can feed off of negative energies within a person. Some entities will latch onto a person and cause various forms of harm for sustenance, entertainment, etc. It is possible that the priest was able to create a shield that would protect her from said entity. However I think that most entities would move on to someone else after that, so if she can still see it around then it is possible that there is a more important reason to stay around other than sustenance or entertainment.

Just my opinion, but I hope it helps

I guess that I had better define Magick. One definition is:
The art or science of causing change to occur in conformity to Will.
-Aleister Crowley
Asphyxia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dantalion
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks carl9010234.

Well all opinions are welcome since what happened with her got me triggered to better understand the Spiritual world and Arts.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”