Psy Vamp is here!

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote:Cats drinking coffee? That's funny...mine won't go near it! Maybe you could leave it in a closed cup, like those you take in the car to work, etc., so the cats wouldn't get into it?
My cats drink anything, crazy things! I actually can't believe I didn't think of the lid :crazy:

into my diamond matrix.....
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

LOL.....cats do crazy things sometimes!

Back on the topic of vamps......yesterday, I was wearing a Carpathian Psy vamp pendant, as well as a Sanguine Carpathian vamp ring at the same time. I telepathically heard a request from the sang vamp if I would periodically allow him a tiny amount of my blood......it kind of made me nervous, but I made him promise not to drain me or my energy and not to take much. He agreed, and I felt a gentle pressure on the left side of my neck soon after, along with the telepathic question posed to me, "Did that hurt?" I told him "no" and the response was "good, all done." I don't know if I was imagining all of it, but about a half hour later that side of my neck began to itch a little where I felt the pressure. I went upstairs to the bathroom mirror to see what was going on with my skin, and I saw two small scabs like pin pricks evenly spaced apart....the weird thing is, they looked like fairly fresh wounds, and I don't recall doing anything accidentally to inflict those! ..........Wondering if it really was the sang vamp now....... :vampire: :hungry:

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Any news on vampires of the Beghat Clan? I have just ordered mine (class 5T2).

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Congrats! I absolutely adore having vamps in my keep, and I hope yours makes your life wonderful~

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha

Return to “Vampire”