The Half Shark/Octopus (Sharktopus)

Skyewind
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Anyone heard or have one of these in their keep?
They are a galactic living entity, come from an unknown galaxy and I assume white arts since I picked that initially and the description says "THOUGH SHE IS INTIMIDATING IN APPEARANCE SHE IS VERY CARING AND THOUGHTFUL".

She seems nice and I have noticed amphibians seem to like picking me lately.
I asked for "anywhere in the universe" so I got what I asked for at least.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

That sounds interesting : )
Although sharktopus sounds like one of those movies : D

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Skyewind
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:That sounds interesting : )
Although sharktopus sounds like one of those movies : D
She didn't originally come with a name for her collective/people, pretty mysterious.
We looked around online for comparisons till we found out sharktopus was from a sci-fi movie, it kinda stuck 1hd

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

It's really cool to see other people getting Galactic beings. :) Yours sounds really intriguing.

Skyewind
new here
new here

Ryla Grey wrote:It's really cool to see other people getting Galactic beings. :) Yours sounds really intriguing.
I was curious when I found out CH can also bind galactic's, so I had the impression of "Acturion, Greys, Reptilians, ect" would come through something along those lines.
I was surprised and blown away, she's unique and very considerate and caring while I'm still getting to know her.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I saw a listing for a creature not long ago that has a human upper half but with a shark's tail. Interestingly, it had some other name so it was not described as a branch of the merfolk family. My own merfolk group told me that they were a bit skittish of this type of creature. The one in the listing would surely be safe company here, particularly since my house rules emphasize that everyone here is to be peaceable with everyone else, even if my spirits are not all BFFs with every other spirit in the family. However, my merfolk described that some creatures of similar appearance to this one were obligate carnivores and would sometimes do battle in groups vs. merfolk groups. Not that mers don't hunt -- they do -- but they don't hunt creatures that are as intelligent as they are. That would be considered murder, rather than hunting.

But I digress. Is there a picture of a sharktopus? I am curious as to how it looks.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Skyewind
new here
new here

Likes2Read wrote:I saw a listing for a creature not long ago that has a human upper half but with a shark's tail. Interestingly, it had some other name so it was not described as a branch of the merfolk family. My own merfolk group told me that they were a bit skittish of this type of creature. The one in the listing would surely be safe company here, particularly since my house rules emphasize that everyone here is to be peaceable with everyone else, even if my spirits are not all BFFs with every other spirit in the family. However, my merfolk described that some creatures of similar appearance to this one were obligate carnivores and would sometimes do battle in groups vs. merfolk groups. Not that mers don't hunt -- they do -- but they don't hunt creatures that are as intelligent as they are. That would be considered murder, rather than hunting.

But I digress. Is there a picture of a sharktopus? I am curious as to how it looks.
This is the sharktopus from the sci-fi series. My Galactic saids her head is more like the hammerhead shark however.

This is the first I'm hearing about the merfolks disposition towards similar creatures, I have a mermaid but she talks more about herself and her experiences abroad then hunting so it's interesting to know. The other part of the description was "SHE IS FRIENDLY WITH YOU AND OTHER COMPANIONS IN YOUR KEEP AND HELPS TO EMPOWER ALL YOUR NATURAL TALENTS AND GIFTS IN THE ARTS." She is safe and I've had no complaints, I think curiosity does carry her away though, things are alot more different here then what she's used to.

Return to “Living Entities”