You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Trying to figure it
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi everyone. I need to start off by saying I am fairly new to this still and I have alot to learn about alot of different things. With that being said, I have a question or two regarding pendulums and the information received from them.

I received my first pendulum last week. I am well versed on the computer so I decided to design my own board. The very first time I used it, I asked and was shown what directions yes and no were and they were different from what I had designed. I redid my board and all of the answers have made sense from that point on.

Over the last week I have asked lots of questions, most small but a few big ones too. Some of the small questions were "test" questions which I intended, in my mind, to help me believe all of this is real depending on the outcome. The answers I've gotten do make me believe. I have also asked questions which the pendulum would not move at all for and I would ask if the answer is known to which the reply was always "no."

On to my questions... In the course of conversations, a couple major life questions came up. If what I was told does in fact come true, my life will be turned upside down as well as a few of those closest to me. Is the pendulum always right? Should I be concerned? A couple of these changes are beneficial to me in one respect but incur a significant change and loss to happen.

Like I said in the beginning, I am new to this. I have asked who I was communicating with and the response has led me to believe it is one of my spirit family, a succubus. Over the course of three days, with questions in three slightly different ways, I have received the same answers each time. How do I take this?

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Maybe you can direct your question to one particular spirit at a time? Then you don't have to guess who answered.

And we can always choose to take all answers positively, rather than negatively. Just look for the positive angle.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
BlueEyesCT
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you. I will try to ask for a different spirit to give me answers tonight. I know there are positives and I have thought about them, however, if this happens as I have been told, it will upset what I have known for most of my life and what what 3 others have known for all of their lives.

BlueEyesCT
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Are there taboo's in revealing what you were told to others? Is it frowned upon by spirits?

Return to “General Questions”