Thinking of getting a Concuan and more...

affectionjay
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi all,

This one of my first posts on this forum and I have loving everything about spirit keeping.
So I ordered Succubi already, you know the speacial one which you get when first order and I swear from my soul and heart since browsering this site and looking at the spirits which ones to get, I am more turned on then ever...and more if not what I mean.

Ok so i am really into the very affection and sexual spirits not sure why, but I am a deep lover at heart and I will fall in love easily even with living entity or spirit.

So spirits would you recommend?

Also is blind to spirt better than vessel?

I also wish creepyhollow was in the UK so my order can come faster to me......

Namaste

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

affectionjay wrote: So spirits would you recommend?
Mmm, you might want to be patient and do it one by one, see how successful your connection is with the succubus first before adding another sexual spirit.

What generally is recommended is to get spirits for protection, since it is important to avoid potential problem when you become more sensitive. For beginners, white art (WA) volkh and dark art (DA) wraith are recommended as they're non-social, low maintenance, and require less bonding.

affectionjay wrote:Also is blind to spirt better than vessel?
For CH, you can read about it here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic65979.html
Other sellers may have different answer.

And do check other articles in the forum and encyclopedia, lots of info there : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
affectionjay
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thanks for your advice, well i am already doing delta wave guided mediations because been told these will help you connect to astral plan beings and spirits. Beccause that is where they are come from and since I already into crytrals and incense.

So I will take my time and been thinking getting livinig entity because these able to help you open your channels and spiritual ablities.

Return to “Living Entities”