Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Simple_rick wrote:in one of threads which i dont remember 1hd there is a guy who claims to have multiple succubies and multiple nympho but as much as my knowledge goes succubus will not be ok with muliple sex partners he even says that he has a wife? How is that a thing am i wrong about succubus personality or his succubus are kind of special in their personality?
Depends on the succubus. It's not like all succubi are the same. Some like it crowded, some like it personal, some like it romantic, some don't care as long as it's naugthy.
But mostly they're ok with multiple partners.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

That guy must be me Rick .

Sharing is caring ^^

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

From my experience, I stated to myself that I won't do any summoning ritual, I'll just use conjuration service. EXCEPT, I'm able to see and communicating with the spirit. Well if we're talking about summoning ritual such as letter method, or the one that Erik Von Roth provided, there's no guarantee that what might come is the succubus, there's a chance it might other spirit or demon masqerading as succubus. Other method that give conviction is black mirror, which is very dangerous and can be startling because you can see the succubus, even in their true form. You also need to watch Lilith's behavior as you're contact her directly, becareful to not upset her. I agree, CH method is safest.

Because of those reasons, I choose conjuration service because I like play safe, and can't deal with uncertainty, they're stress me out.

I think those touches are from the succubus that drawn to you. I've experienced that kind of thing first time I summoned a succubus (not exactly succubus, she was a female spirit that has similiarity with the succubus). It began when I really eager to have succubus, then starts stating what I want to Lilith. When I'm about to sleep, I felt a cold temperature, and something touching one of my feet. As the time goes, the touches feels stronger. Just tips though, don't get scared of them, or they might try to scare you, in my case, I starts to see clear manifestation and heard breathe, not only besause I'm scared, but I also did something that upset her. I honestly felt haunted for a month or more. If you still want to do it, you need to have a clear mindset. Also, I can say, being a bit indifferent, especially about morality can help you.

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
kazuya
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

hey bro i also an indonesian,how doesit work for you? was it succesful? please give me detail since i want to do it myself too.

kalau ada informasi yang bisa di share boleh lah gan hehe

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”