My dream and lesson from dawn my dire wolf.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
chaoswolf82
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

In this dream i was in a forest at night. the stars in the night sky and full moon shone brightly. i was traveling the forest when we reached a clearing dawn got in front of me and barked. then she closed her eyes as the wind blew. after that she opened her eyes and stared at me.i felt the urge to follow her example. so i closed my eyes and it was amazing the feel of the wind the sounds of the animals in the forest. at one point i could have swore the wind had a soft gentle voice and was singing. when i opened my eyes dawn was wagging her tail then lifted her head to the moon and howled. i awoke as i started to hear other wolves join her howl.

Straywolf
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: who I once was
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Stray, lil Ikoya, Little Wolf
Zodiac:

*chuckle* it seems Dawn is a far more reliable one to tell you what she meant than I, however i will do my best and my apologies if i get it wrong, Dawn.
She wants you to stop. stop thinking. stop racing. stop trying. stop everything... and listen. Feel. live. experience.
It is our greatest lessons that are learned when we stop trying and simply observe. It also happens to be a lesson i personally fail at frequently *chuckle*

Nakishna heckitite denit de sakashes!
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That's a pretty dream.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”