new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello friends!.

What are your memorable moments with your companion(s)?, Do you have a favorite memory with your spirit(s) that you will forever keep?

For me it happened around last week right before waking up for work. I was in that state where your half asleep and half awake. So I was laying in bed one morning I notice these what looked like tiny blue particles floating next to me near my side table. I was following it with my eyes, it was floating towards the table then it moved up and down. What happened next is something I will never forget.. as I was watching it moved up and down, I notice that the blue particles started to take shape like it was transforming. It was taking the shape of what looked like wings (explains why it was moving up and down) then with in seconds it took the shape of a bird, the blue particles no longer looked like particles, it transformed into a light blue shines. I couldn't believe what I was seeing before my eyes as I lay there, watching her fly around near my table next to me. Her body size was between small and medium. Like I said before I was in that state of being half asleep and half awake, I was still seeing her when I was fully awake and tried to reach out my hand to her then she noticed that I was awake and looked at me then disappeared.

.....it was the most beautiful manifestation I've ever seen in my life...

I will never forget how my Pheonix (P) managed to fully show her whole self without knowing that I was awake to witness it all, and it lasted to a minute. It may or may not happen again but it will always be my favorite memory of her.

Those blue particles, I see them now when ever I meditate to talk and bond with her, it's the first thing that appears when she's letting herself known to me.

SugarskullMM
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Mine so far has to be when I realized my keep had been working their behinds off to help to me, and that they do care. It was kind of like "well FINALLY! we've been waiting for you to notice us..." I have to admit I cried a little bit because I'm usually a go it alone person but was getting lonely and depressed and the love I felt was a little much lol.

For too long I was blind, alone and afraid of the darkness, and now I find it soothing....mostly because I like naps 2sp
"choke on it....choke on my vengeance.....HOW DOES IT TASTE!"
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

It's really hard for me to narrow that down to just one moment. I love having them around me every day. I love feeling their love for me. Their presence makes me feel safe and like I am never alone.

Probably one of the greatest moments for me that I will always cherish is that first time I felt the wave of happiness one of my spirits radiated when we truly connected for the first time. I don't really want to get into more specifics than that, as it was a private moment, but it's a beautiful memory I will always treasure. <3

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Kaida Zephyris
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black (Chaos) Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaida Lestrange
Zodiac:

Well, if I had to pick one... It would have to be during the most vivid nightmare I ever faced.

I was in a temperate forest in my dream. While wandering about (as strange as my dreams tend to be) I could feel a shift of the atmosphere in my dreamscape. Through the trees I saw a figure on all fours. It looked like a very pale, hairless, almost skeletal naked man, with arms twice the length of a normal person, and no noticeable features on his face.

The only thing on his face I could see at that distance (at this point he was yards away) was two big, round voids where his eyes might have been. It was like looking into another world of just... nothing. I knew I should have been afraid, but I wasn't. I didn't have the capacity to be afraid. I couldn't look away at all. I couldn't even move.

As soon as I saw his eyes(?) it instantly stopped moving before inching towards me. First on all fours, then on his legs. It wasn't until he was inches from my face- the moment I thought he would kill me- when I felt a hand on my shoulder and a familiar voice yell "Get back!"

I felt a pull, and suddenly I realized my eyes were still closed. I was awake now. That fear hit me full force, but in my mind I was turned to look at Shadow (My Dragon of Chaos) in her humanoid form. She looked as scared as I was, only angry too. Whether it was at that creature or herself, I may never know. It was a moment between asleep and awake, but I saw her clearly in my mind's eye. I asked her what it was, but she shook her head and said I didn't wanna know.

That was the moment I realized she was more than an alternate personality. I realized at the same time that it wasn't just a dream. It was that pivotal moment that drove me to discover the world of Spirit Keeping, confirming that my Guardian Dragon wasn't just in my head, but deeply connected to my soul.

Currently Known Spirits in my Keep: Chaos Dragon Female (Alias: Shadow)

There are others in my Keep, either currently unidentifiable or still under the guise of personalities. Still soul-searching!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”