neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I just went out for a nightly stroll and I saw a shooting star. I made a wish on it because I always wanted to do that and never had a chance to till then. When I was walking back I heard strange noises and saw an air craft flying into the direction of it. But the noises didn't sound like the aircraft, it sounded Eerie, almost ethereal.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I do hope I can help! It sounds like your wish was heard & it was a sign-do you have any spirits & if so what type?

:3
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Catgirl2 wrote:I do hope I can help! It sounds like your wish was heard & it was a sign-do you have any spirits & if so what type?
One Djinn for now. The rest are just magical items. A connecting stone, a bridging stone, a bounce back stone, a portal travel stone and a goldstone pendant that attracts financial and spiritual wealth.

Much of the powers that come from it, come in small doses, but just enough to prove that they work.

That said someone already explained to me what the star was for other than making a wish.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

COOL-I know Djinns are good with wishes-plus the Magickal items add some power too! Sounds like you have a good combination of goodies as well! I am betting your Djinn was letting you know your wish was heard & having a hand in helping it manifest-the others are giving a helping hand too!

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Catgirl2 wrote:COOL-I know Djinns are good with wishes-plus the Magickal items add some power too! Sounds like you have a good combination of goodies as well! I am betting your Djinn was letting you know your wish was heard & having a hand in helping it manifest-the others are giving a helping hand too!
Maybe, but it didn't seem like her this time. I met her a couple of times and I already know what to expect to see her. And none of the sounds I heard sounded anything like her.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WOW-that is amazing! Good to know-I am so wondering if it could be your Magickal items at work doing it's thing!

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Catgirl2 wrote:WOW-that is amazing! Good to know-I am so wondering if it could be your Magickal items at work doing it's thing!
Not possible. They didn't arrive till this week. Except the Djinn I had that before I started buying stuff here.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Really-so there is something that was letting you know it was there-the only other thing I can think of is contact the help desk & ask them too-they helped me on more than once on something I was stumped on! I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Catgirl2 wrote:Really-so there is something that was letting you know it was there-the only other thing I can think of is contact the help desk & ask them too-they helped me on more than once on something I was stumped on! I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
Not quite necessary, because I already know what the cause of the shooting star is. About a few days ago I participated in two readings, from two different practitioners to see if maybe negative entities was plaguing the line of communication between myself and my spirit. A tarot and an energy reading respectively. The Tarot one was more blatant in that it was more than one infecting me and the person who read me cast a spell in an effort to cleanse them. Because up until I posted the first post on this thread, I never seen a shooting star outside before, it was considered a sign that the spell was working. That said, while it was a sign I felt the shooting star had more than one meaning to it and I was simply wondering what the other meanings of the event was.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Amazing-sounds like things are in your favor! I think the other meaning may only be for you!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”