Thinking of getting Prometheus

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Hello out there! I'm particularly new to this forum in terms of opening a thread. For a while I've been reading other people's experiences and learning from them.

I have been thinking about spirit keeping for a while now. Just like in the title I've been thinking of getting Prometheus first rather than a close friend or lover. Just so I can have a teacher, guide, and leader I can confidently listen to, finally learning the paranormal. Though there was another reason why I wanted him, it's said in his description that he is able to "make your mind as hard as a tack". I'm assuming he can increase intelligence and can help me with school work and such. His presence can also help me on several other things as well.

So I'm curious, is this a too selfish reason to get Prometheus? Am I wanting such a great immortal with unfair reasons? Any opinions would be welcomed. Also hoping to fund friends whom I can contact to learn more about spirit keeping so I can be prepared :)

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Of course not! Many people work with immortals to improve themselves spiritually and in other ways. You say you want to work with him to improve your intelligence. He will act as a guide and can give you his blessings but you have to do the heavy lifting! :) but you also said you would like a leader and teacher to speak with! It shows you want to learn and grow. That is good enough attitude I think!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Mm I see! That's reassuring. What do you mean by "heavy lifting" though? Also I was also thinking of having a social spirit as I'd imagine talks with Prometheus wouldn't all be that light hearted or silly, he probably be a somewhat serious guy I'm sure lol. Do you have any recommendation for at spirits that like to be social a lot, have a good humour, and talk through telepathy?

Also how much do you know about spirit keeping?

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Mm I see! That's reassuring. What do you mean by "heavy lifting" though? Also I was also thinking of having a social spirit as I'd imagine talks with Prometheus wouldn't all be that light hearted or silly, he probably be a somewhat serious guy I'm sure lol. Do you have any recommendation for at spirits that like to be social a lot, have a good humour, and talk through telepathy?

Also how much do you know about spirit keeping?
Well, what I mean is don't expect to be spoonfed by him, or any immortal or spirit or entity in general ^^ he will give you advice but you are going to have to work for it! He is not going to make things come true just because you wish it. You can wish wish wish all you want, but unless you work on it as well, nothing will happen! You must be respectful and it would help to offer things he likes to please him and also make a connection with him. This will help you bond with him as he may or may not chat a lot. I haven't worked with him so I wouldn't know. I would suggest reading up on him as much as you can, from reputable sources of course ^^

For social spirits, it kind of depends. Many fae are lively and bouncy and looooove to chat. I do believe sterling angels are quite easygoing and jokesters as well. I have never worked with them though. Just do some reading in the forums, and in the CreepyHollows encyclopedia and choose a custom conjuration for whatever spirit (or entity) catches your eye. Put in the notes that you would like a friend to have friendly banter with, or something.

As for me, I have been spiritkeeping for three years. I don't talk much on the forums (on CH anyways), so you may or may not see me much. I definitely do not have as large of a spirit family as many others do on here. You could definitely say I was spiritually deaf, blind, etc before becoming interested in the metaphysical around seven years ago, but after interacting more with my spirit and entity friends, I get slight to strong sensations, thoughts, dreams of them, sporadic astral projecting, etc. I am in the beginner stage but it doesn't hurt to share my advice as a beginner to another beginner. I enjoy sharing knowledge and my experiences (my small victories) with everybody ^^ I hope that you too will do the same

Also, technically most beings communicate via some form of telepathy. It is by far the easiest and fastest way to start communicating with your spirits. Some you may hear with your physical ears, but you may have to train differently to hear like that. It might sound like ringing or buzzing otherwise.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

You might also enjoy reading this thread on Prometheus, started by Ash. :)

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks Ryla! Though I've already read that already ahead of time for research on prometheus. If any of you know I've read some other posts/threads a few days ago that I unfortunately can't really link cause it'll take a lot of digging and finding to do. When you order a spirit they somehow know more about you than you know about them. I'm actually extremely intrigued by this, how DO they know you when they haven't met you? Do they read about you through a world wide web for spirits lol, or do they like read our posts?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks! I've already read that ahead of time a while back for research on the immortal. So I have a question if any of you can answer. Ive read that spirits seem to know more about you than you know them. I'm actually intrigued by this. How DO they know about you when they haven't even met you? Is there some world wide web for spirits that they use to look you up lol, or do they look at our posts in the forums?

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ahahahaha! Well, sometimes the spirits that come into your life know you from your past life. Some of them read you, your aura, decide that you have potential and that they like and want to help you. Some observe you for a while. ^^ some might even have foresight and know what lies in store for you in the future. It is all an interesting process and it's a lot of fun connecting to all of these beings!

I think some of them do read forum posts, but I think that's if they are in the human realms. I don't know about any technology in their realms that allows them to connect to our internet lolol! That would be very interesting. Maybe they take astral versions of human technology with them to their realm xD

Return to “Immortals”