Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit animal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rizomata
Zodiac:

Recently I have been trying the non binding succubus/incubus conjuration at http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42054.html

At first day I try this I end up having sleep paralyze and manage to catch a glimpse of a female eye but it was really close so close that I was sure it was right in front of my own eye.
After that I have been trying to communicate with her by trying to talk to her even though I got no response.
The 2nd day I try it there is nothing happen except I feel like something or someone my some part of my body twitching.The 3rd day I was once again experience an sleep paralyze except this time I see some kind of darkness near me.
Now last night around 4:30 ish am (I sleep around either 3:00 am or 4:30 am even though I have to wake up on 6:30 everyday except on the weekend)before I was going to sleep I was trying to talk to her again like what I do since the 1st day but this time I request her and say if she really is there I ask her to help me achieve an astral projection.
I was having a dream a very vivid dream of me talking to a friend of mine in mosque ( I am Islamic thought I don't really pray anymore except if I was forced to) and In that dream I was suddenly feel really sleepy and suddenly pass out.
When I manage to regain my consciousness there is nothing around me except darkness and what seems like a stair behind me and was the moment I realize I was being dragged by someone going up but for some reason I don't feel anything except what feel like being dragged from water to the surface it feel really smooth and suddenly out of no where I was unable to see or feel anything for like a second or 2 and when I manage to open my eye I was back at my room.
At first I thought I was having another sleep paralyze but when I move my head I was really surprised when I see my own body sleeping!
I was really happy when I realize that I was having an Astral projection
I thought that the Succubus might me the one helping me achieve my very first astral projection so I immediately say thank you to her and I try to find and talk to her since I was having astral projection I thought it might be easier to communicate with her
But unfortunately I was suddenly woke up I was surprised waking up suddenly but I think it was because it was my first time doing it I was unable to do much

Right now I am kind of confused,why? Because tomorrow I was planning on doing the letter summoning but with what happened just couple of hours ago I am kinda conflicted whether I should still do it or not

And if I do it tomorrow is there a chance the same succubus that I try to communicate with will be the one answering my summon? Or other succubus will? Which one is having the higher chance of answering my call?

Also I was going to use my "fluids" for tomorrow summoning since doing it with blood is a no no but HOW do you actually do it using "fluids"?

The reason I am doing it tomorrow is it was the only day that there are only 3 people it it since I live with 5 people

Slowly But Surely~
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If you're using different method, chances are the one being called would be different.

If you do want to use the letter method, don7t forget to prepare protection, shielding etc, just in case.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”