Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Ashlyndarling wrote:
dragynraken wrote:What is your deal or agreement with her or before summon what did you request?
There's was no summoning and there was no agreement shes an unbound I had a reading done and they said she was a succubus who's been following me through several life cycles. she's sent me a very strong feeling of love that I've never felt in my whole life and has also helped me with things which makes this even more heartbreaking.
Most probably in your past life you never have issues and allow her have her ways on you. But now you reborn and most of your memories is sealed. Just tell her you need some time to get use with her. Anyway she came as unbound and not 100% physical. You have more power to control her cause you are 100% physical being.

ImageImage
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

BTW, if you are having repeat episodes of pain anywhere on your body, it's time so see the doctor and rule out a medical issue. Be safe and cover all the bases, because having chronic episodes of pain isn't normal.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Simple_rick
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter ;)

You guys seem to agree on that life cycle thing i thought i die and i will be free from this crapy world so i get to do every thing again nooooooooo

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Simple_rick wrote:You guys seem to agree on that life cycle thing i thought i die and i will be free from this crapy world so i get to do every thing again nooooooooo
Sadly no, wherever your higher self need you to be at, you have no excuse to say no. We all created with purpose not just for fun or to be ignored.

ImageImage
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

dragynraken wrote: Sadly no, wherever your higher self need you to be at, you have no excuse to say no. We all created with purpose not just for fun or to be ignored.
What if the purpose is fun?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aprophis wrote:
dragynraken wrote: Sadly no, wherever your higher self need you to be at, you have no excuse to say no. We all created with purpose not just for fun or to be ignored.
funny...from the Breaking Mortal Chains bonus in my order

As a Wanderer you often feel lost, but at the same time as if you are being guided towards something. It is best not to dwell on the feeling of being lost because the Wanderer has the strongest tie to the Universe than all other classifications. You feel as though you have been transplanted here and your real home is somewhere else; because it is. As a Wanderer your time here is about experience, adventure, learning, expressing, and understanding the beauty of mortality and a mortal life on Earth. Indulge in the many paths of fun, discovery, and passion which exist here and fill yourself with all the pleasures the Earth has to offer.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Well hard to say, what is fun mean to you? Since everybody is different. For me its not just only play and ignore my duty.

@chrysalis, yes im in this situation. Also due to my boss order i have to judge and guide some probation beings to be promoted higher rank.

ImageImage

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”