Number of Spirits: 246
Spelled Number: 318
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Zyrayel

Re: PRIMARY SOURCES OF TROUBLE & HOW TO FIX THEM - READ NOW

Postby Zyrayel » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Ash:
I looked up this thread because I have been having two issues. One is a person, She has been a thorn in my side for a very long time. She has been in love with my husband for years and unfortunately that has been mutual. I am considering a high class wraith to kill the attraction and emotional bonds between the two of them. However I am highly sensitive to any and all spiritual work done on me. I know when someone or something is performing work on me and what kind of energy they are giving or taking. The problem is dark arts energy causes me to become angry and vicious toward those around me and at times causes me to be obsessive over a specific thing that I have always struggled with. My question is, is there anything you can do to guard me from those too heavy emotional reactions and thoughts when you perform work on me and is there anything I can do to guard myself from being overwhelmed by them? This is the reason I haven't been purchasing anything for a while though I am today and would greatly appreciate your personal aid for the bindings. I am hoping you will see this in time because it's difficult getting around your spirits to send you a message via a different avenue. Please send me a link for your response back to to this forum via my email <<Removed by Moderator>> Thanks.

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Re: PRIMARY SOURCES OF TROUBLE & HOW TO FIX THEM - READ NOW

Postby Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Zyrayel wrote:Ash:
I looked up this thread because I have been having two issues. One is a person, She has been a thorn in my side for a very long time. She has been in love with my husband for years and unfortunately that has been mutual. I am considering a high class wraith to kill the attraction and emotional bonds between the two of them. However I am highly sensitive to any and all spiritual work done on me. I know when someone or something is performing work on me and what kind of energy they are giving or taking. The problem is dark arts energy causes me to become angry and vicious toward those around me and at times causes me to be obsessive over a specific thing that I have always struggled with. My question is, is there anything you can do to guard me from those too heavy emotional reactions and thoughts when you perform work on me and is there anything I can do to guard myself from being overwhelmed by them? This is the reason I haven't been purchasing anything for a while though I am today and would greatly appreciate your personal aid for the bindings. I am hoping you will see this in time because it's difficult getting around your spirits to send you a message via a different avenue. Please send me a link for your response back to to this forum via my email <<Removed by Moderator>> Thanks.

Do not post email addresses to the forums.

With that out of the way. Zyrayel, your best bet to get a hold of Ash is to make a high priority ticket with Helpdesk. Best of luck to you on your issues.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Zyrayel
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 246
Spelled Number: 318
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamp