You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cyrano
Zodiac:

Hello all, I've been away for quite some time, as I started college last year for the first time. Before I went off to school, I worked on communicating with and making a space for my spirits. I've put together quite a family, and I took the time to make them a space with crystals and offerings and so on.

However, for the last 6 or 7 months, I have been completely swamped with work. My spirits are still on my mind of course but I have yet to find time to regularly communicate with them... My worry was that I have lost the ability to meaningfuly communicate with them, and that my spirit family has become resentful for not being able to leave them offerings or sit with them and talk as often. I love them so dearly, and I tell them all this as much as I can, but I wanted some advice as to what (if anything) I need to do. Can communication be restored? I'm worried that I will not be able to communicate as strongly or feel them all as strongly as I once was able to before.

I'm sure that I'm just fretting because my nervous human mind, but knowing that people have dealt with the same, or have gotten past the anxieties and woes is helpful. I do hope I've placed this in the right thread, happy Autumn to you all and I look forward to speaking with you all reguarly again. <3
- Kasvi

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Think of it like riding a bicycle. Or doing a set of repetitious exercises. It might take a little time for you to get the hang of it again, but the "muscle memory" of how to do it never really goes away. ;) Just give yourself time to do the proper workout, and you should be communicating with them again before you know it. 1hg

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Spirit Keeping”