new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi all! I know this is a weird topic, but as I am writing this, I am presently looking at a swarm of Africanized bees outside my window. Little bastards, I hate those things! When I first moved into my home, I had to deal with a huge swarm that decided to make my home their home. There was a huge hive inside my wall, you could hear them buzzing through the walls. Imagine getting a cup of coffee and hearing a swarm of bees right next to you. Not fun! When the exterminators were doing their thing, I had bees coming into my home from under the stove, and through the light fixtures. They were dopey because of the chemicals that the exterminators were using, so we were able to kill them pretty easily. We were absolutely terrified! It took the exterminators four visits to get rid of them. This was a long time ago. Now it seems like I have a fresh new hive out side my home. Damn! I am waiting on the exterminator as I am writing this.
So, my question is; is there a spirit that can keep you, your home and pets protected against these things of nature, bee attacks, animal attacks, etc? Thanks everyone!

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Well, you could try getting some sort of Werecreature that is a natural enemy/predator like a were honey badger or something. . . or maybe a werebee(which could/should be able to control to some extent), lol

Alternatively, I'm sure there is pest repelling spells out there.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Jozett
new here
new here

Oh God, I can hear them in the walls again! AAAAAAGH! So, the exterminator was just here, looks like the bees found another place to build a nest. Thanks, Rai for the suggestions, I will see if CH or another seller has a spell to rid a house of pests. You know, I think I can recall one seller who had a "Queen Bee" entity, I think she was a were bee. It was quite a while ago. For the life of me, I do not remember who it was who had her. Do you think that angels or even fairies would help out? Maybe they can convince the bees to move on? No harm to the bees, or us?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Ouch, good luck Jozett.

Fairies maybe, they are nature spirits and surely have some experience with bees. Depends on the fairy though, I'm sure.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

I'm not so sure if entities might be better than spirits for this because you are in the physical, it takes more energy for spirits to do things or longer.

On the other hand there is a thing called 'Bug-A-Salt' or a 'salt gun' which blasts salt that can kill insects. I hit a moth mid-air last night and another on the wall directly, plus one on the balcony but couldn't find where they landed. If you don't live in the U.S you should be able to find some versions of it still that can function about as good as the ones there, like I did.

Generally insects disrupt my harmony so I kill any one of them who shows up at home, and always clear out the entire place of them in any way, shape or form so I can have harmony.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:I'm not so sure if entities might be better than spirits for this because you are in the physical, it takes more energy for spirits to do things or longer.

On the other hand there is a thing called 'Bug-A-Salt' or a 'salt gun' which blasts salt that can kill insects. I hit a moth mid-air last night and another on the wall directly, plus one on the balcony but couldn't find where they landed. If you don't live in the U.S you should be able to find some versions of it still that can function about as good as the ones there, like I did.

Generally insects disrupt my harmony so I kill any one of them who shows up at home, and always clear out the entire place of them in any way, shape or form so I can have harmony.
Kill harmless insect.... So called servant of justice *facepalm*

ImageImage
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:I'm not so sure if entities might be better than spirits for this because you are in the physical, it takes more energy for spirits to do things or longer.

Kill harmless insect.... So called servant of justice *facepalm*
Not exactly innocent if they lay eggs, or eat your stuff and maybe can bite/spread sickness are they? If it's a ladybug or butterfly then they're ok.

It depends on what the greater good or outcome is from getting rid of the insects and their eggs in your home? I personally do it in the name of harmony, and can't exactly meditate if a fly lands on me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote: Kill harmless insect.... So called servant of justice *facepalm*
Not exactly innocent if they lay eggs, or eat your stuff and maybe can bite/spread sickness are they? If it's a ladybug or butterfly then they're ok.
[/quote]
Mmh, that's quite a bias thinking about innocence, Servo..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Can you throw mothballs or camphor into the walls? Even if it doesn't kill them, they might find the inside of your walls an undesirable environment and nest elsewhere. Maybe that's a step for AFTER the exterminator declares the walls a bee-free zone. Then they won't attempt to flee the mothballs and wind up IN the house. The goal is to have future swarms take one whiff of the mothballs and decide, "Oh, HECK no" and keep searching for some other location to build.

If you have pets, take precautions to ensure that no anti-bee steps you take will harm your pets.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jozett
new here
new here

Hi folks! Just wanted to give you an update; it seems for the time being the bees are gone, not completely, but I have not heard any noise from the walls for a while. Whew!! Also, the activity outside seems to have subsided as well. Not all gone, but just a few here and there, compared to the way it was. Whew, that was an experience! Thanking you all for your replies!

Return to “General Questions”