Helping a loved one with addiction... Is their a spell for that?

Princessofk
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala
Zodiac:

I really don’t know how else to put it. Because It may not be an addiction exactly... but I need a spell or a spirit, or anything to help my mother overcome this. I need her, she is all my sister and I have left. We lost our father at a young age and ever since then it feels that if someone else dies each year who were close to. My sister will be 13 this halloween and my mother is so unhealthy, she smokes cigarettes, she drinks beer on a regular basis, she does not eat healthy, and now my aunts are suspecting shes doing drugs. Now thats where I draw the line. Im only 20 i’m still learning how the world works and figuring things out, I cannot raise my sister, and I cannot loose my mom. She’s a hard person to live with and be around sometimes but I love her so i need her to get better for not just me but for my sister whom i might add is suicidal. If my mother were to get sick and pass, i’d most likely loose my baby sister too. I want my mom to be alive for the time both my sister and I get married someday, or have a baby, I want her here to see it all. So with that being said I know this is a very sensitive topic but I need help, my mother needs help, shes too stubborn to figure it out on her own...until its too late. I don’t care what takes, I just want to help her get healthy. So please, anyone at all, spells, spirits, stones or crystals, anything or everything I’m willing to try.

chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi, have you tried talking to her? Maybe telling her what you've stated here? I really don't think I could be of much help, my situation with my sister is somewhat similiar (worse) and I too have sought out help in the way of meta, but if she herself doesn't want the help, it's not going to happen. I'm sorry to say that. I've been dealing with this for nearly 2 years and I'm surprised my sister isnt dead yet, and looks as if she's not done with what she's doing.

You and your loved ones should talk to her. There are support networks for addiction out there that can help both you and her.

Princessofk
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing that, but she is very stubborn and doesnt take things really seriously. Even if I were to talk to her she understands but she knows deep down she can’t do it by herself. Thats why I came here. Professional help is out of the question because she has no insurance and no one in our family makes enough to pay for someone. If I could just find a tool to help her... that would be all I need.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Not a spell, but you might find this and this article helpful. The Good Captain has a lot of helpful posts regarding how to communicate about tough, awkward issues with family--give it a look, you might find some decent scripts to deal with the situation, or other potential resources you may not have tried or thought of yet.

I'm very sorry you're going through this situation, and I wish you and your family luck in coping with it. As someone who lost a family member to addiction, I do want to stress it is not your fault that she is doing this, and it's very admirable that you're trying to help her.

However, you can't change a person's mind about their addictions unless they themselves see the need to change. The kinds of sellers who promise that sort of thing... probably aren't the sort you want to be dealing with, or are outright scammers.

Again, good luck. I hope, for both your sake and hers, that a solution is found. 1hg

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are something like these:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/overcome ... itual.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROTECTI ... VE-PD.html
but yep, most likely they need the physical effort from your mother as well : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Many services are free and they can also help you talk to her if that's what you need. That is my experience, at least. If you are still looking for a spell or something metaphysical, she still has to be open to it. I hope things work out for you.

Princessofk
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you to everyone I really appreciate all of this advice and resources I can refer to. I guess it is time to just sit down once again and try to talk to her. But i will definitely take Into consideration and use what everyone here has shared with me. Thanks you guys!

Return to “General Questions”