neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Hi again to those who replied to my thread <3
Im still new to this stuff so please excuse any ignorance that I might show lol

As of late I've been having trouble actually purchasing bindings of spirits from the store (which is btw, an aboslute GREAT time to buy since its 75-80% now) because of my family being mainly catholic and have a possible fear/hatred; they've never went into detail but their expression and tone explains it all. I've tried explaining to them how it could improve my life, how there's actually a lot of people regardless of background who is doing this, and actually printing out copies of information on spirit keeping to my mother. Specifically im more at odds with my mother rather than my dad. Who both believe that the people who shop here are a bunch of shady adults and nutjobs.

Anyways thats my story, like in the title is there any invocations for Prometheus or someway to get an unbinding of him? I haven't done much research lately since my parents are constantly checking when I'm reading on the computer or phone, I believe invocations are to contact spirits and the said spirit(s) would act like a binded spirit, please correct me if I'm wrong.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm about telling your family, there are these:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic42464.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21#p567959

For immortals, you can always try calling them, e.g. light a candle, call them and meditate : )

But invoked spirits are not the same as bound spirits, as the methods to invoke is not the same as to bind, and even if they decide to follow the invoker, there's a matter of binding vs attachment thingy.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the info link! Unfortunately my mother is dead set on her decision, thinking that I have to work everything on my own without relying on spirits. But it's nice to read about similar situations from other different people.

When I meditate should I sit there with the intent of contacting Prometheus, or should i repeatedly say a mantra?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Mr. Amnesia wrote: When I meditate should I sit there with the intent of contacting Prometheus, or should i repeatedly say a mantra?
If you find a mantra for him or make one yourself.
Alternatively you can just light a candle, think: "Hey, Prometheus, Dude, I'd like to talk to you" and offer him the candle.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

I found a immortal invocation on CH enclopydia so I think I'll use that instead.

So if I call out to him through the invocation, is there a chance that any other malicious spirits might come in and act as Prometheus?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, that's why protection is important : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Immortals”