neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

ok so darker doesn't mean stronger... ok. that feels counter intuitive lol

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jose_Meza_II wrote:Not to sound naive but the way the conjurer listed BA I thought I would be safe. thanks for the head up...
Yes, because they declare their darker DA as BA......for whatever reason. I know Lilith from Lilith's Treasure Tavern does it to prevent newbies from getting those willy nilly.
But.....in reality it's like a red button that has giant letters spelling out "DO NOT PRESS!"
Jose_Meza_II wrote:ok so darker doesn't mean stronger... ok. that feels counter intuitive lol
Why? That's like saying guys like Dwayne Johnson not constantly beating up people (stronger=darker) and John Wayne Gacy being a cold blooded serial killer (weaker=lighter) is counter intuitive.

Darker!=Stronger and Stronger!=Darker. The only real difference is how far would someone go to do things. There's the difference between light and dark, it's about their character.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
affectionjay
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am loving this post guys/girls and since I am into many spiritual awaken thing's spirit keeping is one of them. I would like some people to give me some amazing meditations which I do maybe youtube ones or links etc.

Been doing ones connecting spirits or astral travel/projection

I am also doing a daily ritual. lighting red candle and putting incense sticks on. Can I ask which incense sticks are the best? I got blood dragon ones and I am also listening to each and every night Isochronic Tones.

It's about raising energy vibration and yes I got first DA spirit which is on it's way...and some others too which are XXX.

Peace

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

affectionjay wrote:I am loving this post guys/girls and since I am into many spiritual awaken thing's spirit keeping is one of them. I would like some people to give me some amazing meditations which I do maybe youtube ones or links etc.

Been doing ones connecting spirits or astral travel/projection

I am also doing a daily ritual. lighting red candle and putting incense sticks on. Can I ask which incense sticks are the best? I got blood dragon ones and I am also listening to each and every night Isochronic Tones.

It's about raising energy vibration and yes I got first DA spirit which is on it's way...and some others too which are XXX.

Peace
Your post not relate to topic, make new topic in General Question.

ImageImage
affectionjay
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Sorry your right....my mistake

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”